An act of affection

warning: Gore

Klee, even in her sick state, still somehow managed to harbor so much energy. Once arriving home, she wanted to draw, play and even return to the lab to see Albedo. "You cant go back there until that potion is done and taken care of" hearing this she started to pout a little but got over it after she spent all her pent up energy.

She offered to draw for you, but with a heavy heart you told her she needed to rest. She protested like any young kid would yet she fell asleep leaning on you as you read something aloud to her. and not to mention you yourself felt a little drained.

 it was getting dark, moonlight pouring into the dark room. the later it got, the more self aware you felt of the fact that the stubborn chief alchemist was possibly going to be working on that potion all night. eventually, you picked Klee up off the ever so comfy couch and quietly made your way up the stairs.

Now, the only other spare room in the house was yours but surely if Albedo was going to be wracking his brain all night in his lab he wouldn't even know if you took his bed for one, single night right?

the small girl mumbled in her sleep as you carefully undid her little pigtails and laid her down to cover her up with the sheets. "Goodnight Klee, i hope you feel better in the morning" you stepped out and silently closed the door behind you.

The sliver light filled the hall from a window ominously sitting at the end of it, you wondered over to it and leaned closer to the glass simply to see your own distorted reflection. it reflected your skin, making it's color look more pale then normal. the light in your eyes was dull and practically not even there; you looked dead.

It was a freaky image to say the least. Is this what you looked like when in your lets say, 'Deep sleep'? must have been at least a little freaky no?

you shrugged it off and labeled it as unimportant and wandered down the hall then poked your head into Albedo's room. As expected it was neat and clean, though he's hardly user it for relaxation purposes since he started actually living here again.

Not a single article of clothing was out of place, hell barely anything was out of place. was this really his room? compared to his lab; it was cleaner then the word clean in here. "Holy archons above, no way that stubborn alchemist has the time of day to keep it clean in here!" moving around to explore, you found a hardly noticeable portrait sitting on a desk.

a photo of him and a woman that was vaguely recognizable, she was pretty though. 'Is that his teacher?' in the photo Albedo looked younger, almost like a child. but he had one of the brightest smiles possible, the woman as well looked cheerful.

Dwelling on this did you no good, even if you were a little curious. Albedo was very laid back and kept a calm aura about him so to be fair you had your doubts about him getting angry about something like this. but then again you haven't experienced anything intimate since more then thousands of years before!

the bed was slightly bigger then your own, the blankets seemed a lot more warm though. as if it was your own bed, like every night you hopped into bed and covered yourself up; you were enveloped by warmth and a rather familiar scent. Almost like freshly cut cedar wood with a smell like freshly fallen rain.

it was a refreshing scent, but nonetheless reminded you of the smell of the pencils Albedo uses when he's doodling. "i hope your getting some results at least.." the small whisper was hushed and barely audible. though, this faint whisper seemed to echo in the busy alchemists mind for a good few hours until he managed to fall into slumber at his desk.