Good greeting, Deadly goodbye

Albedo had parted to Mondstadt for a very short period of time, to drop of Klee and discuss the matter of Scaramouche with Jean. in the meantime he requested Timaeus kept watch over you and observe how the healing potion would take effect.

"so far so good" has been the only thing the student alchemist had said, you spelt soundly, tossing and turning now and then to get more comfortable or warm. the burns that covered your wrists had almost completely disappeared, now all that was left for the potion to do was to recover your stamina manually.

 you slowly began to awaken, sitting up and looking around, it took a moment to remember what happened to lead to this state but once you did you wanted to find Klee or Albedo sadly none were around at the moment besides Timaeus.

"oh, hey be careful!" once you could move properly you tried to walk out into the snow, looking for the two blondes. "where are they?" you questioned, "They went to Mondstadt, I'm one of Albedo's students, Timaeus" he carefully handed you a plate of fisherman's toast.

"I'm not a good chef but i think it turned out well" he grinned with pride, "thanks.." it looked..suspicious. "I'll eat it later.." you placed it on the specimen table with no real intention of even touching it.

"are you feeling alright? any queasiness or pains?" you shook your head, "no, i feel fine thank you" disregarding a minor headache you had no symptoms, so you left each other alone for some reason you felt a little distant or  out of touch with reality right now..

=====

"hey..who're you?" you glanced up from your book and nearly dived under the covers of your cot, "Aha, I'm a friend, no need to worry.." the scarily relaxed tone made you uneasy. "what are you doing here?"

he looked over to you from Timaeus and smiled, his face now fully visible "If you don't mind, could you perhaps give us a moment?" the harbinger requested. Although he was conflicted he apparently saw no harm in leaving you both alone for a small amount of time. "Thank you" was the last word the harbinger said in his friendly tone.

"Hey! answer me! what are you doing here?" his expression took a full 180, his friendly traveler demeanor evaporating like water. "you either have a death wish or you have stupid confidence" he said sharply, his tone laced with venom.

"well stupid confidence is better then being plainly stupid" he seemed a little bewildered by your utter stupidity, or rather, your confidence. "I'm not here to fight or argue with you, i have no reason. However we never got to finish our conversation from earlier"

he walked closer to your cot, a haunting look in his eyes. "You, are indeed an interesting creature. when i mentioned you to the Tsaritsa, she thought of you as a person of interest, someone who i should bring back with me.."

he leaned down to meet your height, "And i see a perfect opportunity" he reminded you of a snake, or maybe a cunning fox. "So, you find no interest in me personally? thank the gods" you shoved him away and watched the anger spread across his face like lighting.

"I'd hate to knock you out, however if you don't come willingly things will end worse for you.." you took a moment to look over your options. Why did the Tsaritsa want you for investigation? and if you went, willingly, would people you cared for be spared?

in conclusion, as Albedo would say, he cannot be trusted.

"Well hat boy.." you sighed, "personally, i cant trust you obviously, however.." you tilted your head to peek passed him. "Sorry to say but i think you've over stayed your welcome" The savior or knight in shining armor turned up at a perfect time. "Hm?"

"Indeed you have, A harbinger isn't welcome in my lab to begin with" the familiar cold tone was fully directed towards the harbinger, his vision glowed with a glare colder then the mountains. "Hm, i hate fighting in the cold, so I'll return another time to retrieve what's mine"

you stood up as he walked away, seeming to pause besides Albedo for a moment, the words they exchanged were not audible to you. then just as quick as he arrived, he disappeared, traveling down the mountain.

"Did he hurt you at all?" the coldness in his voice was replaced with worry "I'm alright, what did he say to you?" he shook his head "It's unimportant, what is however is that he now knows where you are most of the time.."

he crossed his arms, "It seems I'll be in Mondstadt a lot more.." he let out a huff, "My home in Mondstadt would work for you, though I'll have to monitor you..Its been a while since I've spent a good few days in my own home.."

"really? why do you not sleep in your own home? don't you take care of yourself?" he envisioned the last time he had gotten a fair amount of sleep. "There isn't enough time for everything, working on a minor amount of sleep isn't as difficult as it sounds"

you sighed, "well I'll get to see Klee and Venti more so i have nothing against to..but will i have to travel up the mountain?"  he shook his head. "perhaps on occasion for experiments, but what matters is your safety not the experiments"

your eyes widened slightly, "I'm sorry, am i hearing you right?" he looked at you, confused. "The master alchemist Albedo, is putting his experiments second to some girl?" his cold gaze returned in an instant, "Are you calling me cruel?" you shook your head.

"Nope" just as quick as the cold in his eyes appeared it disappeared as he carefully reached to grab your arms that previously had burns on them. "I see you've healed well, wherever Timaeus ran off too, I'm sure he recorded any symptoms you had.."

"is this a trick question?" he raised a brow, "in fact, yes it is. i added a small amount of electro hypostasis powder, so if you were normal, you would have felt at the very least a minor shock or numbness"

you crossed your arms, rolling your eyes, "Just when i thought you cared about your little science projects, you tell me this" he sighed. "I apologize for not telling you, but now that you know and its over an done with, gather your things, i suppose we have time to return to Mondstadt.."