Double the fun

The floor of the alley was painted with crimson blood, that once fresh smell of morning dew was replaced with the rusty smell of blood.

The red haired harbinger was slumped against the wall, eyes dull as usual, before him stood a shadow of the former girl that he met on the street. He was frozen in the same position, clutching his side whilst breathing heavily.

Eris crouched down and grabbed the male's face, her gaze empty and bored, "You're no fun, i would kill you but i'd face oh so horrible consequences if i don't listen to Y/n" he chuckled. "if you're going to leave me to die, then you should do me the favor of telling my siblings.."

he laughed sadly, "I said i'm not gonna kill you, pretty boy. Nor am i going to leave you to die as, that's borderline killing you" she snapped her fingers. Allowing her abilities to do there thing, bandages plopping into her palm.

"Your name was Childe right? Another one of the harbingers?" he nodded, wincing at the help he was receiving and pondering how and where those bandages and medicinal supplies came from.

"I remember you, You could call me Y/n's third eye. i can see when she's asleep, like an out of body experience" He clenched his jaw. "What happened to the terrifying woman who stabbed me?" he asked meekly.

"Hm? oh, well you can call this personality a healthy gray area. A combination of me and the sweet girl you met on the street, part of me want's to decorate the alleyway with you're blood but the stronger part of me want's to heal you"

"but anyway, when she was asleep i was stuck watching with no power to do anything until..what was his name? ah right, Scaramouche, he was an entertaining individual to betray direct orders from that woman to save a someone whom he's known for barely two weeks?"

"stupid shrimp thinks he superior, i bet i could kick hid ass if he'd ever give me an honest fight!" he coughed after yelling. "Well, we haven't seen you fight. So we wouldn't be able to decide since Y/n fought him"

"She did?" 
"She did"

"But anyway, more people will be out of there houses soon. I'll help you if you need but otherwise I've- or Y/n still has a city to explore" She helped him up, he huffed; seeking air as it left his lungs in a hurry.

The light Illuminated her outline to create a silhouette, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall turning her head to glance back at the injured fatui with a narrow and bored stare. "I'll be fine, i move in the shadows a lot in this city"

she slightly nodded, "Then We're off, I suppose i won't tell my dear friend Morax about this ay?" she grinned as his eyes widened. Her arm raised as she waved whilst walking away, Leaving the injured ginger bewildered.

And so when the gray area disappeared to reveal the sweet cheerful side.

-=========

You the scent of food to different shops, saddened by the fact that you couldn't buy anything without mora- or Albedo. One restaurant in particular had food that looked and smelled like celestia itself.

Wandering closer, you peeked into the restaurant catching sight of someone familiar "Albedo?" He was listening to something with a blue haired boy accompanied by a boy with cyan hair. The two boys with blue hair were chatting while Albedo quietly listened, eating the little serving of food he got for himself.

You met his bored gaze which instantly sparked when he noticed you peeking through the window, he nodded; signaling you to come on in and sit beside him. let's just say, to you, it looked like he was third wheeling a date.

You opened the door and hurried to the table to avoid getting to much attention from people at other tables around you. "Who's this?" The boy with darker blue hair  watched you plop down into you're seat while the other was eating a popsicle.

"a friend i brought to Liyue with me, She lost her memory in an accident and i'm in charge of trying to help. Y/n, this is Xingqiu and Chongyun" Chongyun smiled but continued to eat something cold "Oh! You told me about her earlier, after i found you're sketch bo-"

"Ahem, continuing what we were discussing earlier.." Albedo's brows furrowed and Xingqiu laughed. "Right.." They went on to discuss about some book and illustrations that didn't quite fit the books genre and, they seemed rushed.

From the amount of food laid in the tables center, you ate you're fill and dozed off but came back to earth when someone poked you. "Y/n right? I'm Chongyun, I'm an exorcist" his voice was soft and cold, but not rude or emotional kind of cold but it was literally cold.

"Oh, yeah hi. I'm Y/n and..well i'm just..-"

"A model?" Xingqiu barged into the conversation with a grin, "No?"

"Ah, i would have assumed from all the sketches in Mr. Kreideprinz's book.." Albedo sighed again, finding no end to the bookworms antics. "Y/n is in a complex place, she has no connections and hardly remembers her former self, working in a state like that is risky enough"

Chongyun nodded, glancing at his friend "well if i didn't know any better i'd say you like her a lot more then you say" Xingqiu chuckled. "But i can't tease, after all i wouldn't be with Chongyun if he didn't catch me reading romance novels"

Albedo hummed, though he was bored and uninterested in the topic of love when it did not suit his interest, i suppose this was something to listen to. "Hm? you to are..?" you took a bite of food, staring at the duo with curious eyes.

"Yeah, despite that he still tries to put chilies in my food.." Xingqiu laughed, leaning against the cyan haired boy beside him. "I think it's funny" you shrugged, continuing to eat a little more of the yummy food.

"I suppose so, we'll get going. She needs somethings and some food, we'll be off" he got up and you glanced up at him. "Oh yeah, bye!" you hurried to follow Albedo and proceeded to run ahead of him into the street after he happily held the door for you.

"So, lot's of drawings?"
"Ignore him, nothing he says is important"

"then can i look at you're sketchbook?" you smiled up at him with a slightly sly grin, "you..No you cannot" with a sigh of defeat you giggled. "Until proven otherwise, you're sketchbook is full of me"

"Now, I'm in dire need of new clothes, let's go!"

You'll never know how truly damaged someone is
⁂×⁂
until you try to
love them