A date in the city of stone

The sweet smell of afternoon tea, refreshing and delicious.

especially when accompanied by a serving of equally good food as well.

Albedo watched quietly as the girl ate, picking at his own food now and then whenever she asked if he was eating what he should. It was like seeing a kid stuff their face with candy, that's how bright and smiley she was in this moment.

You've seen what lead up to this moment already, this 'date' occurred on accident, though her energy did seem to die down after they left. "Albedo, you said you were planning more experiments for when we go home. What are they about?"

"i need a few chemicals from here to test extracting corruption from an entity. That entity will be a revitalized dragon tooth, i'll commission the traveler if she has time" her head cocked to the side. "You've mentioned her before, who is she?"

"She's saved Mondstadt so she quite well known both here and there. She is just a traveler searching for her twin brother, she helped in an experiment of mine before" she nodded and continued to eat. no further topic coming to mind to talk about until,

"What was you're nightmare about?" she asked, their eyes met as a sigh left his mouth "It was only a nightmare, i can vaguely remember a few things but they are but puzzle pieces now" she frowned.

"Are you alright?" was all she asked and all she wished to know, he had no reason to deny her an answer. "I'm fine, i am not bothered by nightmares as they are not real" she nodded.

Albedo did seem like the kind of person not bothered by dreams or nightmares, they are only figments of anxiety or imagination. He was down to earth, which made plenty of sense for a geo vision user of his affiliation.

"May i ask about you're wings if you do not mind?" he spoke in a low and hushed tone, earning no extra or unwanted attention. "Sure, there pretty right? i could barely remember what they looked like myself"

He nodded, "They don't look to shimmer with stars but more less like when light touches a crystal in a dark cavern, mimicking starlight" she ate a spoonful of sweet tofu as he spoke. "Maybe it has to do with past events? Don't dragons prefer to be alone in caves full of treasure? i had a dragon friend like Venti does..i think"

"I've assumed you had a close relation to Durin, a creature of corruption from Khaenri'ah" she frowned, "Durin died because of human greed, driven mad by it to the point he attacked the foreign country of Mondstadt and fought Barbatos and Dvalin..." she sighed

"I'm not sure how that came to mind, i can't remember anything like that.." he frowned, his gaze soft, he leaned his head against his fist. "It shows the other half of you remembers more then you, from what i can presume"

she looked at her empty plate, her face displaying worry. "that's no good" he shook his head, "Indeed, but information is something we- you need" above all things, he was not only worried but curious.

This counter-part, Omisha, she knew and remembered more. who knows maybe she witnessed the dragons body decay while her form slept in the earth, alive but poisoned by the dragons body, sleeping motionless.

silence hung in the air like a hunting predator, she shook her head "She isn't having any control, that's too risky. last time she nearly killed someone— or um.." he raised a brow. "..If my memory serves correctly, she has only appeared once and that one time was when we first arrived in Liyue. You're saying she had control a second time and nearly killed someone?"

she scratched her head and sighed, "When i met Childe, he seemed really friendly so friendly that i turned my back to him without knowing what he would do, right as i passed an alley he pulled me in and forced me against the wall with his blades to the back of my neck..from there it's hazy but i remember allowing her control"