Summary

(found this beauty on twitter)

Through out the day, Y/n and Klee spent all their pent up energy playing and messing around, she babysat Klee by keeping her occupied while Albedo left to the knights headquarters presumably to find Lisa and request her assistance for- well you can guess.

Klee laughed and giggled as Y/n chased her throughout the house until she tripped and got caught, She was uninjured and perfectly fine yet now her energy was gone as she yawned quietly. "Tired?" she asked, helping the child up off the ground.

A yawn was her answer, it was after all late in the day. Perhaps four in the afternoon, after spending all day running about and playing and drawing it was shocking she made it this far at all.

 With the beds bare and ridden of their blankets and sheets, the only place besides the couch for her to sleep was the beloved fort and when i say it was comfortable i mean it was like a queens bed in there, besides the fact it was still quite small.

Klee closed her hand to form a fist and rubbed her eyes, "Are you gonna sleep too?" Klee asked softly. "I think I'll go for a walk, will you be alright on your own?" she giggled and nodded wearily, "I can beat any bad guy who comes through the door!" she exclaimed before yawning again.

"Alright, get some sleep ok?" She nodded and laid down, covering her small body with a thick blanket originally from Albedo's bed. With that Klee fell silent as she tried to fall asleep as you quietly closed the houses main entrance.

=====

Currently, at knights headquarters.

"So..what your telling me is..you want me to teach you how to court or a more modern way of saying it, flirt with a girl?" Lisa rubbed her chin with a gloved hand. "Surely You've come to the right person, i do after all flirt with both men and women alike.."

She smiled, "But what would be the most effective way of getting the point across too our dear Y/n?" the purple witch grinned as she watched Albedo's calm face form a look of surprise. "I never mentioned her.." Lisa shook her head.

"My dear, She's the only girl you spend time with anymore besides meeting with Sucrose about experiments. I am a student of the Sumerian academy, a top student should be able to depict he co-workers feelings towards a mysterious girl.."

He fell silent, allowing Lisa to speak on her accurate predictions. "I am correct, aren't i?" she asked and received a blatant nod. "hm, She's a clueless girl and hardly knows what the feeling of love is, that's my guess anyway"

"How much of her memories has she recovered?" The witch in purple addressed the blonde alchemist, "she's recovered a fair amount of it, she remembers of her life as a god in the archon war, the nation she ruled over and an apparent past lover that haunts her with it own inky body from the way she tells it"

Lisa seemed a little taken aback and requested Albedo back up just a little, "She was a god?" Lisa asked with bewilderment in her eyes. "She is a god, and when i say a god i don't mean a immortal being that came to serve under an archon. i mean she is an Archon, she ruled a nation that existed centuries ago.."

"Khaenri'ah?" Lisa asked; to which he responded with, "most likely" but he shook his head "I'm not here to discuss her memories, we can get to that at a later date" he uttered coldly. "Oh? You seem hasty to learn the ways of flirting?"

He furrowed his brows, "I see, you have plenty of competition. But if you're really that hasty to learn, then by all means i'm complied to teach you!" Lisa chuckled.

Lisa's ways of flirting or courting were definitely suggestive and without a doubt did not suit Albedo's comfort zone. Not only that but he felt slightly disgusted by that sense of filtration, A good hour was spent on this lesson until he finally gave up, even after trying a lackluster amount to 'flirt'.

"You don't seem to be trying very hard, my dear" Lisa laughed, "If your not putting your heart into it for now, then explain what we know about our dear Y/n?" Albedo sighed. 

"From what i've gathered, she is an archon, the infamous 8th archon. the one the seven archons worked hard to completely erase from history. She was the archon of the underground nation of Khaenri'ah, my home, the creator of the art of Khemia and the god of creation herself. And from what i can tell..she was quite close to the corrupted dragon; Durin"

Lisa fell silent as the many things that just left the alchemist took a moment to compute in her mind, "And she is, as i said before, haunted by a lover in the past that i think treated her terribly wrong"

the purple witch frowned with pity in her eyes, "She is a strong girl, she's lucky to have you.." He allowed a small smile to grace his face, making Lisa smile as well. "Hm, i'll look into this and send Cyno a letter. for now, i think using your own Charm and brains, you'll get her to understand your feeling to her..even if you don't understand them fully on your own yet.."

Miracle's occur

when the mind has given in

============

holy mother of sweet baby jebus, i cannot even explain the amount of unbelievable i am experiencing right now. You guys just breached 100k reads on this darn book, when i say i've never in my entire life thought people would give my writing the time of day. i say that my books will get lost in a sea of terrible fanfictions.

i am really really grateful to have all of you and to see your comments and read your interactions. 

i want to do more for you so, if i begin writing another book on the side of this like with my Scaramouche one, i wanna know what character. exclusive to genshin characters for now, and that book specifically will remain in my drafts until either this is done and finished (Or i begin a second book of this) or until i have plot planned out for it.

Or i can do something else for all of you, write what you want since i can't really guess.

a Q&A i don't mind doing that actually, it just sounds kinda basic since i've seen a lot of other writers do it.

ok, anyway, comment whatever you want i have no restrictions besides no full on lemons since i can't really wright those.

now i have to go eat dinner, goodbye and i hope you have a good night/day/evening!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤