'The dragon and the Maiden'

THIS IS A MEMORY CHAPTER SO, IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE LORE THEN SKIP

we venture into the readers memory that is currently locked away to reveal that of which is unknown.

this will all be written in italics

The stars, the moon, entities that  drew your mind to a blank, a god sitting in the moonlight on one of the highest places in Mondstadt. a place where the stars are forever clear, a place that could never leave your mind even when you had to check on your own nation.

"Heeey! ya look lonely!" low and behold the god of anemo came to ruin your night in his own way, bringing his wine and his energy. "I'm not lonely, tone deaf bard" he pouted at the nickname(yes it was given to him before the traveler, not canon)

"Just drink with me, I'm bored, Venessa has her knights so i have no one to talk to" you fiddled with your shimmering hemline, staring at the moon. "Mhm, and since I'm in your nation, you think I'll drink the night away, with my favorite alcoholic bard?"

he slightly shook the bottle, forcing a sigh out of you "C'mon, you've always loved Mondstadt's wine more then your nations drinks~" with a roll of the eyes you snatched the bottle from his hands.

"Have you seen Morax at all? i heard  it's been pretty difficult in Liyue lately, I'm wondering if i should go help.." the anemo archon shook his head "Nope! you spent decades helping other archons build there nations, focus on yourself now"

"Now, how's that dragon friend of yours?"  you swirled the wine in your glass, "He is irritable, but i hope in perhaps a few hundred years he can protect Khaenri'ah, I've even begun to teach him how to use powers similar to my own"

Barbatos poured himself more wine and listened intently, "now what about your dragon friend, Davalin right? Dragon of the east" the bard nodded, his braids flowing with the gentle breeze.

"He is of course as free as the people, after all he is only but a child gliding the breeze with spirit" the more he drank the more cryptic and or childish he sounded, there was no in-between.  "Don't drink to much, last time you caused quite a ruckus"

he leaned back, his face aiming right up to the stars, "Ah! holy gods.." he sprung right back up, "Hm, i was nearby and thought I'd say hello, and find your enjoying yourselves without me" Morax drew his hand to the hem of his white cloth hood and pulled it down with difficulty.

"Y'know, you have horns and long hair leaving three holes in your hood, wouldn't it be easier to just not wear one?" the lord of geo closed his eyes for a second, "It would..but i do not constantly have my horns showing.."

"i did just morph back after all, its natural" he looked up at the stars with glowing amber orbs, "Radisana(Ra-dee-shana), i believe i saw a mortal in Liyue use Khemia, it could be my old eyes deceiving me however.."

"Wait did you just say a Mortal, was using my Alchemy intended for those who protect my nation?"  The geo lord nodded "I believe so, she seemed to be using it sparingly"  your brought your hand to rub your face.

"Mortals are irritating.." with a growl, you sighed and tried to relax, "Now we know why your dragon is so irritable!" Venti cheered as he drank. "Say Morax, I've heard a lot about  bygone gods causing ruckus in Liyue"

"I planned to visit there next after I'm done here" Venti whined and clung to your arm "C'mon don't leave me here alone..!" you pat the bards head with a heavily laugh. "i won't leave until tomorrow night, until then I'll stroll through Mondstadt with you Venti. And maybe we can go see his grave in the meantime"

The cheerful bard seemed to tear up, "i love you so much!" you didn't take his word to heart and continued to comfort him with a smile. "Morax, remember that one troubled boy, green hair, pretty gold eyes..The one you rescued and had me fix up for you?"

"Oh, the one i played the Dihua flute for!" Morax nodded, "Xiao, his name is Xiao now, what about him?" you looked up at the much much taller archon "the poor thing needs some love and care, and you never were the best at doing that, i mean look at Venti!"

with an empty wine bottle in hand, Venti had fallen asleep peaceful leaning on you "hm..i suppose so, that little bard has always been this way, no fixing him now" And just like that the smaller wind archon was up and energetic again.

"Hey! Don't insult me you Old lump of stone!" Venti glared while the geo archon stood unfazed, "Radisana, could you shut him up, please?" you raised a brow at the pair, "Last i checked, you could knock him out in one steady punch"

he shrugged and sighed, "how about this" you began "we all go on a flight in the clouds, that is if Venti is even sober enough" he yelped when you stood up and pat your head. "ah, ah I'm sorry if i ruined your night!"

the poor archon apologized, "Ah, I'm simply asking if you want to come or not since you seem a little to drunk to fly on your own" he yawned and nodded. "No need, i might just go to bed, hey we can go see his grave tomorrow!"

he cheered and picked up his empty wine bottles, "See you in Mondstadt" he waved, seeing his goodbyes to you and the geo archon. "Well, shall we?" and with that, within a few spare moments Morax has transform into his famous western dragon form.

As for you, you had no other form then the own you possessed as your own vessel, 

what you did have were wings.