Inside this land

"But why do i have to stay here? Why can't i stay with you guys!" Klee wailed with a frown and tears pricking her eyes, Albedo stood with arms crossed and his eyes looking in a different direction then his crying sibling.

As stated before, he didn't particularly like nor wanted to see Klee cry and when she did she usually got whatever she wanted, like the cold alchemist  was in the palm of her small little hands. In turn, leaving you with making her feel better.

"Aw c'mon Klee, Don't you want to hang out with Sucrose and Kaeya? you've Gotta be getting bored of constantly being around me" his eyes watered and a little sniff brought a frown to your face. "N-no! You're so much fun even if you can't go on adventures..i wanna keep you company!"

Crouching down to meet her height, you softly caressed her head gently "You've made me feel so much better by hanging out with me, but i think Sucrose and Kaeya might miss you a little bit" Jean pushed the knights headquarters door open and Kaeya made his way out with Jean just behind him.

"Hey kid!" the blue haired knight grinned, seeing the small blonde girl with tears in her eyes put sympathy onto his face. "Why don't you head inside? Show Y/n you're room, there's a little something i'd love to talk over with our dear chef alchemist"

"I'm not a chef, idiotic pirate"

The Idiotic pirate ignored his comrades snappy voice while his cold glare sunk into his neck, "O-ok.." Klee offered her hand and lead you inside, meanwhile as Jean closed the heavy door behind you both, Kaeya cleared his throat and smirked.

"So~! Lisa told me something when i joined her for tea after you left.." with a raised brow, Albedo continued to glare at the Calvary captain with icy greenish blue eyes. "I knew you felt something for our poor amnesiac girl"

Kaeya grinned, cocky and smug, "And it just so happens I'd happily give you some advice if you let me~?" he rolled his eyes and walked passed the taller captain, continuing inside with stiff movements shortly the cryo user followed him in.

"Y/n, Come on let's go. we're losing daylight and I'd like to make it to stone gate before noon" Kaeya clicked his tongue, clenching his teeth slightly to make a 'tsk'. "Aha not often i see you so irritable, Treat your lady nicely or she might bite you"

Kaeya shut his trap once Albedo sent him a final glare to signal him that he was getting a little to livid.

You stepped out from Klee's room and waved a small goodbye to her, "Have fun" she sniffled and frowned but waved to Albedo and you. "I hate to leave her here, Jean gives her little to no freedom sometimes.."

He opened the door and held it open for you, "thanks, what do you mean by little freedom? She doesn't let her blow up the lakes like you do, does she?" he nodded. "She's young, just a kid that wants to have fun. though, i cannot judge her ways of discipline as she often has someone else watch her since she's often too busy"

It was early morning in Mondstadt, colors of cool purples and blues with splashes of warmth of red and pinks that became a citrus orange. "Kaeya gives her freedom though right? And Sucrose secretly makes her bombs more effective right?"

He nodded again, "Kaeya can be rather irritable at certain times if not constantly, But he teaches Klee not to harm people hence way she want's to 'beat all the bad guys'" You smiled at the soft look in his eyes as he spoke of his dearest sister.

"Is she the only family you have?" he pat you're head and shrugged, "I hope to change that by finding my teacher" a little confused by the sudden physical contact which he seemed to be getting more comfortable with, but shook it off and fixed the stray hairs that were partially messed up.