Gone with the wind

The warm and nice morning soon came to an end, early morning turning into mid-day. Albedo mentioned dropping off the files he was looking over at the headquarters now leaving you alone of course for a spare hour or so.

During that hour, Kaeya helped you clean up the kitchen after the mess he made while Klee drew in the living room, "When i say Albedo really likes you, i mean it y'know?" Kaeya pat your head as you washed a few dishes.

"Again, i don't have a grasp on love so, i know he likes me" the knight chuckled, setting the clean dishes in the respective cupboards. "Imagine being as dense as a forest of pine needles.." you shoved him as he teased you.

"thank you for breakfast by the way, never thought you could cook" he shrugged, amusement plaguing his face.  "What? when i get married I'll have to be able to cook for my dearest wife right?" light chuckles escaped him as your face grew the more confused.

"i think I'm going to go take a nap now, your giving me a headache" he whined at your insult as you left the kitchen with a cheerful smile. "Y/n! Y/n! Look!" Klee handed you a sheet of paper, trying to mimic the ones in Albedo's sketch book.

"I saw how happy Albedo's pictures made you, so i drew my own for you!" after glancing at the paper, you took notice of how she copied the same look in your eyes however failed to make anything else stand out, but hell its the thought that counts right?

"Thank you so much Klee" you squeezed her tightly and she laughed, "i think your getting better!" she cheered and went back to doodling on the paper. Without further topic to touch on with the kid you went upstairs to sleep for a while.

you peeked out of the window and took a breath of the cool city air, the scent from Good hunter wafted on the breeze. a grinned spread across your face as you laid down and in took the same yummy smell, sleep coming to you rather quickly.

=====

"If the four winds fall, with you be there to catch me, Durin?"

the sentence drifted aimlessly in your mind, having no meaning, or no memory to accommodate it except one word. 

'Vile'

A dragons tongue drips with lies and greed, every dragon protects there treasures with their lives, so tell me, what would one do if it was lost?

=======

A faint whisper came from the open window sill, a glow radiating from it, then without warning a furry creature appeared just inside the house. It's shield deactivating so it's magic would envelope you entirely.

'why do i feel so..light?'

Like it was never there it disappeared along with your body. the broad of daylight, quiet a cocky move wouldn't you say?

"I did say you were in trouble, didn't i?"

=========

Your eyes opened, the cold breeze grazing your skin, you laid in a bed however it was not the one you fell asleep in. A red flag was raised immediately, your feet found their way to the ground as you shuffled to the door, only to find it was locked.

Was this the Fatui's doing? or was it something more mysterious? you fiddled with the door but found it was a fruitless effort to continue trying, so you went over to the window. Your finger tips barely grazed it when a shocking sensation was sent through your arm, warning you not to try again.

The unfamiliar surroundings caused anxiety and the girl had no idea what she should do in this situation, it felt like the treasure hoarders all over again, does that mean Scaramouche was gonna show up too?

Your mind ensnared you with your own panicky thought process, you couldn't get out unless you either broke the door down or forced yourself to open the window. "i know your panicking" came a gentle voice from the doorway, "but we couldn't risk letting you go, you are valuable to us, to me, after all.."

The tone and voice was unrecognizable, if you had to say, based off there voice, it was a male perhaps short with a soft face. "Who are you, why did you take me away from my friends!" the figure behind the door didn't speak for a spare moment, "You are a part of something much bigger then you may think"

The person began to walk away before you called out to them again, "Please don't hurt my friends! do anything to me..but don't hurt Klee...and Albedo!" a faint sigh came from the unknown persona. 

"they are out of harms way for now.."

was the last the said before leaving, the creaking floorboards telling you so, That was when, tears began to swell in the corners of your crystal eyes. now huddled in a corner with no idea what to do, you cried, cried until it started to hurt.

Why was it your mind sought to hide everything from you? Why didn't it at least allow you to fight back against those who planned to do you wrong, Why? of course in this situation was when you chose to question it all.

"Dammit!" you growled, slamming your fist against the wooden wall then hissing in pain, continuing to whimper pitifully until an idea came to mind. The window only gave you a small shock, it would kill you or put your arm fully out of commission if you tried to open it.

You stood up from your corner, and quietly walked to the glass window, the spell that encrypted it glowed as you forced your arm through. the tingle made you want to pull back, however once you opened it, your whole body went through, now free outside.

but where exactly was the outside?

\

Well uh, there's some lore for you readers, i do hope you enjoyed even though i feel this one wasn't very good.