Dreams

A tiny bit of (¬‿¬) ahead

"I don't purr"

Just like that he turned his head away from you and flattened his ears in defiance, "But you did, i heard it!" he shook his head. "Please, come on.." his ears twitched and he glanced back at you, "Y/n, later. For now, I left an potion that can fix this in my lab..and right now i don't intend on going to get it" he stood up and his tail instantly began to lash around restlessly.

"But you seem itching to run around?" he grabbed his own tail and quickly hissed, "Huh, seems you have more Kätzlein blood then Diona since Klee never told me that she hissed" He scratched his head. "Strange, when Lisa offered me some blood samples i never asked for Kätzlein ones.."

You stood up quietly and reached up once more scratching his ears, he jumped but made no effort at stopping you as, once again, he melted into your hands. He leaned against you with his chin on your head and his arms suspended at his sides, the purr in his throat vibrated against your head.

"I'll get this antidote potion for you on one condition" he brought his head down from your head and let it rest by your ear on your shoulder. "I get to play with your tail and ears all i want for the rest of the day and then you'll get the potion" he gently pressed a kiss on the side of your head before he stepped away from you.

"I suppose that's fine, just try and avoid Kaeya..He'll likely get susicious and snoop until he finds out i've been humiliated.." you smiled. "I'll try, i have been quite good at slipping out of his smooth talking conversations" you held his face and squished it a little.

"Can i kiss you when i get back?" the blondes usual expressionless face became flushed and panicked, "What you just kissed the side of my head? How much of a difference is a quick kiss on the lips hm?" Albedo pried your hands off his cheeks and turned away on his way up the stairs. "Sorry.." you smiled at him as he disappeared, "I'll be quick!" you took his jacket off the couch and hurried out the door.

======

The ever so clean and white open room was the first room you saw when you opened the great big doors, As you stepped inside your shoes tapping against the floor made an echo. You made haste, eager to get home for reasons you couldn't explain, You the stairs and down the hall you jogged.

Though you tried your very best to keep your footsteps silent so neither the Calvary captain nor Jean would hear you. Then you soon arrived at the alchemist's lab and or office, and pushed the door open. The same table that was tipped over was up now and the mess of potions and liquids that once littered the floor was also cleared up.

"I hope you don't mind, After i heard the loud boom earlier i asked if Noelle could check on the three of you. Turns out you ran off with what i assume was a mutated friend?" you rolled your eyes. "Don't try it Kaeya, as much as i'd love to talk I'm in a hurry" you looked around at all the empty flasks and potions full of different colored liquids.

"And I'll assume you're looking for a light pink potion?" He flicked a small vial in his hand, "Maybe? i wasn't given specifics about what it looks like.." you put a hand on your hip while looking up at the captain with a narrow gaze. "You'll end up like Magu kenki if you don't give it to me"

"Oho? Come on don't be like that.." he smiled "Kaeya, I'm serious, If you want i could ask Diluc to stop supplying you with wine when you visit the tavern? Or temporarily ban you from there" Kaeya narrowed his one eye. 

"You don't have the power"

"I'm a god, blueberry head"

He searched your eyes for any sort of lie or amusement but simply found some seriousness and annoyance. "Hmph, alright fine" he tossed the vail to you and you caught it, "Thanks Kaeya, and by the way..I'm quite a good liar" You walked passed him and turned to wink at him. "Khaenri'ah was a land of violent liars, Kaeya, you are one of them"

He tried to turn and retort but the door closed right before he could respond.

children play checkers.

kings and queens play chess.

But gods? They play maker.

======

"Albedo~"

You cheered as you entered the house and swiftly closed the door behind you, "That was fast.." he stepped down the stairs in new attire. "Y'know i knew you had turtle necks somewhere.." his ears twitched now and then as he approached you, his tail still lashing about impatiently. "From what i can tell, your body language is telling you to maybe take a walk outdoors or exercise?"

"Unless i want to be embarrassed further, I'm not going outside like this" you scratched his ears as he once more began to purr. "Then how are you gonna get exercise indoors?" he took the vail from your hand and looked at you with a tilted head.

"Don't you dare, I'll shatter that vail if you break our little promise!" his pupils narrowed before a sigh escaped him. "Sorry.." he set it down by the candles as you snuck up on him and reached up to grab his ears unbeknownst to him, "Hey!" you smiled. "Albedo, you promised" he looked over his shoulder at you before turning around.

"Kiss me then, after I'll let you mess with my ears a little" you grinned, "Have you ever done this before?" he cocked a brow. "Do i seem like the person?" he looked off to the side "Ah, i guess not..dumb question but um.."

"Are you going to kiss me or not? I'm not waiting all day"

Ask and ye shall receive, as they say.

You slowly inched closer to his face until no space was left between, to your surprise he was oddly good at this. both of you put your arms around the others waist, he whimpered a bit when you tugged on his tail. He expected you to stop but you really couldn't, fiddling with his tail and occasionally tugging it when he expected you would stop.

Until you both were out of breath you stopped, Albedo surprisingly had quite the face on. Half lidded slightly lustful eyes and mouth slightly agape and panting not to mention a fair amount of blush on his face. "Aww, look at that" you tugged on his tail a bit more roughly this time and grinned, never in the lifetimes had you been alive would you have expected things to turn out this way.

"Hm..shall we take this upstairs or..?" Albedo's ears flattened against his head, "I would..maybe, If you would.." he seemed way more embarrassed then he should to fall victim to his desires like anyone else would.

"It's alright come on..i cannot wait to get such a lovely turtle neck off of you"

(¬‿¬)

I'll leave the rest to ya'lls hornee imaginations :)