Busy busy busy

I'll be switching pov's for this one

"Woah!" she exclaimed, a shimmer in her E/c eyes, she was the first to walk through Mondstadt's gates as Albedo followed close behind. the dandelions drifted on the soft breeze, getting stuck in her hair and caused a little giggle to escape her.

"It smells so fresh and nice" a smile spread across her cheeks, "Come, let's go home before you run off" he walked passed Y/n as she continued to gawk at the beautiful décor and bright blue flowers.

"But Albedo!" he looked over his shoulder at the energetic girl, bright eyed and cheerful as usual, "Hm?" he raised a brow. "i..alright let's go" she went along with the alchemist, enjoying the short walk before getting cooped up inside.

"Who took care of your injury?" Y/n asked curiously, her eyes watching dandelion seeds float on the breeze. "After the fight on starsnatch cliff, i was told i was left at the bridge to the gates. someone took me to the church after that, from there Barbara healed me"

she hummed, "Good, i was worried you were just left at the cliff.." he nodded "How is Klee? Did she miss me? Oh what about Venti?" he shrugged, "I was only allowed to leave the church a few days ago, Klee did visit me quite often though and mentioned how much she wanted to play with you on Dragonspine, apparently like you promised"

Y/n laughed whole heartedly "I did! being on Dragonspine in the cold right now doesn't feel very..fun to me right now though" he nodded, having a partial understanding of why exactly being in the cold after returning from yet another traumatic experience in Snezhnaya.

As the pair arrived at home, he pushed the door open and stepped aside allowing her to walk in behind him, the curtains were closed and it was dimly lit inside. He closed the door and she walked over to the curtains to let light in, but before she had the chance a loud pop occurred anf then.

"Welcome back!"

the combinations of different voices caught the poor girl off guard, "Ah!" after the yells a few laughs filled her ears then the faces of the voices she began to recognize. "aw Klee! and Kaeya..Jean Lisa, Venti.." a few more people were there but Y/n felt too excited to name them off.

"We're so glad your alright, besides the scratches and bruises.." Jean put on a bright smile, Noelle walked up to Y/n and put a small patch on her cheek to cover a scab. "We're also very happy to have you back"

Y/n put on a soft smile, rubbing the patch that covered her small wound, up next was Klee who just like last time was so happy that she was crying. "Oh Klee Don't cry.." She kneeled down to the girls height and opened her arms to comfort her, "I think Y/n would be a good mom"

The smugish and soothing voice of the infamous Calvary captain broke the quiet sobs coming from Klee, "A mom? i can see it, she's always been a really caring person!" Venti laughed. "I'm sure Albedo wouldn't mind that" Kaeya continued to tease.

"You are thinning my patience pirate" the alchemist hissed, causing the captain to erupt in laughter, "Hey, Klee wanna go to the food stalls with Y/n?" asked a soft and rather timid voice. "Yeah! Will you come with us Sucrose?"

She smiled sadly, "I have some experiments i need to finish, maybe if i get the chance I'll come looking for you guys!" Klee giggled. "I have classes to teach, so i, sadly cannot attend alongside you, Y/n" Venti looked a little sad about that fact but continued to act energized and cheerful.

"That's fine, me and Klee and go alone besides, I think she missed me the most" A few people sighed while others laughed, among those who laughed were Venti and Kaeya. "We'll get out of your hair~"

"Ah..i do have to finish some paperwork, Klee, don't blow anything up and Y/n please bring her back to headquarters once it's late" the little surprise welcome back party was short lived as everyone had to continue with their day. "Ok, Do be safe you two.."

"You aren't going to come with us?" he shook his head, "I am still in recovery, my movements can't be sporadic and i should limit movement, so i should be resting after traveling to stone gate to get you"

With a heavy heart, she nodded with a frown on her face, "Don't look too sad, we'll still be going out later" a small smile graced her face, "Alright! bye!" Y/n closed the door and looked up at the cloudy sky.

"I hope it doesn't rain.." Klee whimpered, "I Don't think it will, not till later at least" and with that the small girl and the injured protagonist went on with their day, enjoying the festivities and sampling foods.

==============

"I don't want to go back! It's so boring sitting in my room!" Y/n frowned, "You can stop by tomorrow, i can't go on any adventures but i can always wish you good luck" the smaller blond girl whined but she nodded and walked into the knights headquarters.

Now all alone as the once bright gray sky turned a lot darker, "i hope it doesn't storm.." she started to walk home, brushing her finger tips on the soft flower petals and occasionally stopping to smell them just for good measure.

"Mondstadt surely has grown" the bright and lively spring blue flowers stood out in a city that used to be extremely dull, absent of many colors. but seeing it blooming with such bright colors and a spring atmosphere was so refreshing.

even the sweet floral smell was refreshing.

then the memory struck you like lightning,

"Flowers, My nation may not have many fauna, but we are abundant of flora" her own voice echoed inside her mind as she stood, frozen as it replayed.

"You teach, but i do not learn, why bother to show effort?" spoke a hoarse, low growling beast. the scene unfolded as it appeared to be you sitting in a field of unfamiliar flowers that bloomed a deep violet at the center that turned white at the edges.

"Because, you are made from my blood, you are to protect this nation be it with your very soul. I want the best for my people and you help assure that, so do not push me away, I'll only return twice as annoying"

This beast growled, placing its huge head on the ground besides her, "As i am a beast, you are a god. i suppose not listening to your words would be considered treason" she poked the large scales of the creature with a laugh, "not really but I'm happy your understanding..."

He was a wolf, and she was a lion, born for conflict, created for fear.