Harmful after effect

Albedo was panicked, Zhongli was tense, both worried an equal amount.

morning had faded into early afternoon, The girl struggling in bed was heaving as if in the middle of a fight. 

the sweat on her brow rolled down the side of her head, he dominant hand clutching the bedsheets. Albedo was really contemplating getting a doctor to check on her but Zhongli reassured him that it would be no help.

silent, silence was shared between the men. Zhongli sitting at a small round table with his arms crossed and eyes closed while gently tapping his arm.

"she holds you in high regard, Mr. Albedo" the blond looked over from his place at her side, "She's spoken of me?" he nodded. "Dare i say the poor girl likes you. That's a first in a few thousand years.."

At the smallest mention of any of her past lovers, A question popped into the genius's mind "She had a nightmare about someone, who referred to her as his lover. She told me his presence petrified her for moments, "Would you tell me who this is?"

Zhongli frowned, "It's an old folk story in Snezhnaya about betrayal and blood"

"Snezhnaya?"

He nodded briefly before continuing to speak, "A god that was killed during the archon war had a mortal lover, a honest and sinless man. The only crimes he had committed were ones he shared with his beloved, That is until he turned sour after confronting the other half of his lover. He used the love she had for him and slammed it into the ground, she harmed children and killed her own people to satisfy him. The rest of the story goes, he cheated, and she took it upon herself to end his life with her own blade that she fought along side him with."

Albedo looked back at the girl with sad eyes, "She deserved much better, i put abundant trust in you by allowing you to hold her so dear" Albedo nodded. "I..i see" The atmosphere was less tense now as it fell into silence. But it was soon broken by a loud crack of what sounded like thunder and followed by yelling.

At this moment, Y/n sat up, her gaze dull and so tired that the light was gone, Albedo and Zhongli were startled and wanted to investigate so Albedo stayed and Zhongli hurried out of the room. "Hey are you.." he stood up and backed away from the bed, this dull expression in her eyes didn't reach the remainder of her face.

A chilling smile with weary eyes.

That wasn't all that was wrong, her eyes were not there natural hue but rather a bright Pink Albedo would use to paint the wings of a butterfly or mix in to make a lovely sunset with. when she got out of bed, the nightgown she wore was replaced with shorts that extended behind her like a tail coat with a crop top with a hood attached, all in black.

She pulled a cloth black mask over her nose and laughed.

"I have to say, i never thought corruption would make me stronger! Surely i was right to think she was just as strong as her glory days?! hah!" Albedo knew exactly the predicament not only he was in but all of Liyue was in. 

"Y/n?!"

the being shook her head, a pink gaze softening.

"Aw that's sweet, you think the poor thing is still here. Maybe you should have kissed her while you had the chance" she approached him and grinned. "Run, and just maybe you'll live to survive..."

He blinked, frozen under the cold words and sharp gaze. "First Liyue then Mondstadt..or maybe Mondstadt first! after all she knows more people there then here!" she slammed the door shut, running down the stairs all giddy and excited.

Leaving Albedo in shambles.

==========

Meanwhile, with Zhongli.

The tall male stared down a huge hole in the earth, the crack must have former on his own. "what in celestia.." he mumbled, "M-my son!" a woman cried, tears staining her pale face she among a few others were crying over someone or something within the building that fell into the crevasse.

"there's no way to get them back! Please relax!" the dispatched millileth were perplexed about this huge hole and forced everyone away from the edge. the Qixing would soon hear of this event and be on there way and hopefully no more odd events occur.

"Move out of the way!" 

This voice raised alarm, the millileth readying their weapons to fight. next thing anyone knew a knife was in the chest of one of the soldiers. This knife came from no were as if thrown but not a moment later did a girl tackle them and pull them down into the hole with her.

Her laughter made the crowd shiver, the Millileth facing the hole and preparing from any kind of fight. 

"Everyone! Evacuate now!"

"that was fast"

A commanding voice of lady Ningguang made everyone nearly forget the girl and dead soldier, "Focus on evacuating the citizens! Now!" Another voice piped up, the Yuheng Keqing readied her sword and peeked over the edge.

A low growl and breeze came from the earth, Keqing herself felt uneasy about it "Now! Everyone leave! Keqing help evacuate everyone!" A half illuminated beast named Ganyu yelled as the three woman helped anyone injured.

"Good morning sleepy head! It's been a while hasn't it?"

One of the sleeping giants below Liyue now awake and in service of a corrupted woman, "We have a city of freedom to wreck!"

A serpent slithered from the opening.

======

Shits going to hell in a handbasket quick, but i feel like this was a little confusing or all over the place so forgive that. 

also mugen train is sad.