Abyssal corrupt

the lab was filled with chilling silence, the empty space preoccupied by nothing but the empty air and shadows of the people that were unconcealed to the earth. their voices spoke in monotone whispers, the tongue they spoke fell upon deaf ears as the empty space was filled with their empty voices.

the shadows gathered around a potion, the purple liquid bubbled and the voices hushed themselves, "this man thinks that she is not pure" one hissed, aggressive and bitter as if jealous. "We cannot lose her, if the abyss order's plans succeed she's the only one that can stop it.." spoke a hushed, timid female voice that dared against the stronger sounding character.

"She is our god, if Khaenri'ah cannot rise then at least our god should no longer be bound by nonexistent chains.." a calm voice urged, her level headed and in control sounding voice made her feel and sound like the leader of the other shadows.

"She is still chained by her arms and feet with a knife around her throat, whatever happened to her as a mortal will cause anomalies in her memory, until something triggers those memories..she will not remember who she is and if that happens.."

the commanding voice scoffed, the shadow moving closer to the door, "this is our last chance to converse, when they return that man will empty the potions contents and with that our spirit forms will be dispersed.."

the other shadows nodded, the smaller timid female looking one took a step back, the others sharing knowing glances. 

"Miracles are real, Radisana wouldn't have been born if that was not true.."

"If you two want, you can draw whatever you wish with my tools..just try not to waste things.." Albedo pushed the lab door open as the shadows that once socialized disappeared, you and Klee followed him in.

"I'm excited to see what the potion made!" Klee cheered, skipping over to the lab specimen table to peek at the violet potion. "Careful, not to close.." since the little moment downstairs, you chose to stick close to Albedo.

He felt safe, not that many other friends of yours didn't make you feel safe he just felt..like home. he understood that feeling, perhaps not to a completely full extent but he could understand that feeling of safety after all, he had that nice feeling around his teacher when she was around.

Albedo carefully picked up the glass vial, the liquid was cloudy as it prevented anything within the vial to be seen. "Klee, Draw a picture for Y/n, I'm sure she'd like that" the girl placed a finger to her chin "but why can't i see what's in the vial too?"

he kneeled down and pat the girls head, smiling softly, "It's nothing too important, the chemicals in this potion can be dangerous to children..i don't want you sick, alright?" Klee's mouth slightly opened then nodded, skipping away to his desk to draw on some blank papers.

"is it really dangerous?" you voiced, rubbing your arms subconsciously "yes, it isn't fatal but it can make her sick if it gets in her lungs" he emptied the vial through a strainer, allowing any irregular solids to be caught.

"hey look, there's no chunks" You leaned closer to the strainer to find none of the blood had solidified, signifying you had no relations with the abyss. "is that supposed to bubble like that?" you pointed out. the purple potion was turning a lavender purple as the bubbles grew and popped to release vapor.

"..no it is not"

the potion that was once filtered out seemed a little too bubbly, "this, i did not anticipate.." the bowl it was filtered into was moved to the specimen table and Albedo did his thing. When something he didn't anticipate to happen, happens? well, only natural human curiosity was all he wanted to satisfy. 

"bubbles..what could bubbles mean? it's not meant to vaporize..unless.." you wondered over to Klee and peeked at what she was drawing. 

"Where a world of differences hold no importance, help her, the mother of Khaenri'ah.." Albedo covered his ear, the odd voice ringing in his head. Just who was that? and where were they?

meanwhile Klee held up a picture where she drew the small butterflies that would float around flowers during spring and summer with stick figure you playing with them. why did it feel familiar?

"it's pretty.." the child smiled, "I think with practice, you'll be just as good as Albedo eventually" she giggled. her red eyes held that childish joy that always seemed to be there.

"Y/n, do you by any chance, remember coming into contact with anything..corrupted?"

"Do you think he deserves to know? she doesn't even know herself.."

"no?"

"she really can't remember?"

=====

i know this is short, i rarely write under 1k words so, my apologies. and I'm also sorry for writing everything so out of control, everything is just everywhere and all the lore is up in the air. I'm sorry if this is all lore and no, like, relationship building. i know a lot of people read for fluff and stuff with the character i'm supposed to write about but, i just love seeing everyone's reactions to when they figure something out or i reveal something.

please bare with me, even if i don't make the ending as happy as some of you hope for it to be (even though that's highly unlikely)

anyway i went on a little rant there for a bit, thanks for reading, byeee <3

Fearless child,

broken boy;

tell me what it's like to burn