part 4

the two shared a moment where the just stared at eachother, that is until shane shouted at the two to get under a car.

they did so, glenn putting an arm around marcella as to protect her.

marcella had to put a hand over her own mouth to stop her from gasping when she noticed the walker legs venturing past them; a heard was walking through.

it felt like they were under that car for years, glenn and marcella shuffling further into eachother as more walkers got closer.

marcella's breathing began to speed up as panic grew within her. as glenn noticed this he whispered into her ear, trying to calm the brunette down.

after a minute it began to work and marcella started to listen to glenn's heartbeat, trying to match her breaths to the beat.

marcella was finally calm, until she heard the screaming of who could only be little sophia. she looked into the directions of the screams, only to see sophia running as she was being chased by walkers and rick going after her. then carol and lori ran out and lori tried to calm down carol.

"marcella! wait!" glenn tried when he saw her run out, but it was no use.

glenn chased marcella and as she tried to jump over the railings as to also go after sophia, he grabbed her round the waist and pulled her down.

"rick will find her, i can't have you run out there." glenn tried to reason with the girl, although she just sighed and got up from his now loose grasp, walking over to the rv.

marcella was annoyed that glenn stopped her; she cared for sophie and thought she could help. the young woman sat by herself at the table of the campervan and pulled out a picture.

as she looked down at the babygirl that sat on the small bit of paper that was creased from being stuffed in marcella's pocket for so long, she cried silently.

she hadn't told anyone about her daughter, or about how much sophia reminded her of her little girl.