part 2

"you coming?" shane questioned glenn about if he was attending the gun training, marcella stood close by watching the scene.

"i gotta help dale clean the spark plugs on the rv. he's gonna teach me mechanics, i should probably go look for him." glenn told shane, sparking confusion for marcella.

"you found me." dale had been there the entire time, just as confused as marcella. there was a pause before dale spoke up again. "he's a good learner."

the two cars then drove away from the scene, leaving dale and marcella to confront glenn.

"spark plugs, huh? wanna tell me what's going on." marcella then approached the two as dale spoke.

"you're old-" marcella cut glenn off.

"he means your... wise." she corrected glenn, nudging him in the side slightly.

"what if somebody told you something that somebody else should know-" dale then cut off glenn's rambling.

"glenn, stop being dramatic, spit it out."

the two young adult looked at eachother briefly before looking back to dale, marcella having mentally caught up with glenn's plan.

"there's walkers in the barn and lori's pregnant." the two said in sync, both refusing to make eyecontact as they said it.

***

it was later on in the day, the two young adults were worried about the secrets they hold on their shoulders and wether it was a good idea to tell dale or not. not to mention they were worried about lori's health.

marcella sat with lori, taking notice of how the smell of meat seemed to put off the brunette woman.

dale then walked towards the two, causing marcella to cough awkwardly, not excited for the confrontation at hand.

"my wife was pregnant once." the older man began. "she, uh, miscarried and we didn't try again after that." lori looked between the two other people with her, questioning wether they both know about her pregnancy.

"i'm so sorry." lori stated.

"yeah, that's awful dale, i'm really sorry." marcella smiled a small smile of sorrow up to him.

"but the thing-" marcella cut off dale, realising that he didn't know that she wasn't supposed to know about lori's pregnancy.

"i gotta go." and with that marcella walked off, clearly feeling uncomfortable as she did so.