part 7

everything was okay now- yeah sophia was still missing and the group were close to being kicked off the farm, but maggie and marcella had figured everything out and marcella and glenn had finally confronted eachother about the kiss. but shane decided to come in and fuck it all up even more.

maggie, marcella and glenn were sat on the stares up to the house together, talking and messing around.

"maggie, doesn't dale's hat look stupid on glenn?" marcella questioned the girl with a small mischievous grin. glenn scoffed with a smile.

"yeah, yeah it does." maggie agreed.

"you see i told you." marcella pushed glenn lightly and he pushed her back as the three laughed.

t-dog and andrea then approached, seeming confused and concerned. glenn and marcella stood to meet the two.

"do you know what's going on?" t questioned the two.

"why, where is everyone?" marcella questioned back, not knowing anymore than them.

"you haven't seen rick?"

"he went off with hershel, we were supposed to leave a couple hours ago." andrea informed.

"yeah you were. what the hell?" daryl and carol then joined the conversation, seeming just as confused as the rest.

"rick told us he was going out." carol stated.

"dammit; is anybody taking this seriously? we got us a damn trail." daryl became fustrated as he raised his voice.

"i can go out with you now if you want daryl, rick can join us when he's back." marcella suggested, hoping to put the man's mind at ease.

glenn was about to object when shane approached the confused and frustrated group.

"ah, here we go." daryl walked towards shane. "what's all this?" he questioned as he noticed shane holding a bag of guns- something that hershel doesn't want on his property.

"you with me, man?" shane asked, passing daryl a gun. "time to grow up." shane now addressed the entire group. "you already got yours?" he asked andrea.

"yeah, where's dale?"

"he's on his way."

"i thought we couldn't carry?" t-dog reminded him, concern written all over his face.

"yeah, well, we can and we have to." shane disregarded him, obviously too sure of himself. "now look, it was one thing sitting around here picking daisies, when we thought this place was supposed to be safe. but now we know it ain't."