part 5

marcella decided to avoid everyone for the rest of the day, being brought back to the awful memories that are always replaying at the back of her mind.

after a few hours of sitting in the back of the rv just thinking, marcella decided that she needed to be out there, out in the woods. so that's what she did.

although as she began to jog off, glenn noticed and he ran off from the group that were discussing sophia and over to marcella who had reluctantly stopped.

"hey? where are you going?" glenn questioned as he approached the shorter female.

"out." she simply told him.

glenn put a hand on marcella's shoulder "look we already went out and looked, we-" she cut him off.

"you went to find her without me? you know how much i wanted to help." marcella was angry and that was very clear.

"you couldn't be out there in this sta-" glenn tried to argue, yet was once again cut off.

"that's not up to you. you can't decide what i do-" rick then came over and spoke up.

"marcella, we are going out again tomorrow, you can come out with us and help then okay? but not now, it's not safe." rick tried to reason, understanding where both young adults who just cared too much about eachother were coming from.

"thankyou." marcella spoke genuinely to rick, then giving glenn one last glare before walking off to comfort carol.

***
"hey." marcella sat next to a silently crying carol.

"they left my sophia out in the woods." she cried.

"i know carol, i know how much it hurts to lose your little girl." marcella gave carol the best smile she could.

"you do?" she asks, teery eyes as marcella grabbed her hands in support.

marcella couldn't speak, the words caught up in her throat, so instead she just nodded. she knew that carol needed someone who actually knows what's she's going through, even if marcella wasn't ready to tell people about her little girl.