save the last one part 1

as the three climbed out of the cherokee, marcella grabbed glenn's hand out of nervousness, the young asian tried to suppress a smile at this. pretending like he hadn't realised.

"so do we ring the bell? i mean, it looks like people live here." glenn thought out loud.

"we're past this kinda stuff, arnt we. having to be considerate.." t-dog spoke up, the three of them then walking up to the porch.

"did you close the gate up the road, when you drove in?" none of them had noticed the young woman who had taken lori, sat in the porch.

"uh, hi. yes, we closed it. did the katch and everything." glenn stuttered.

"it's good to meet you again. thanks for getting lori like you did." marcella chimed in, genuinely thankful for what the brunette had done for the group.

"look, we came to help. there anything we can do?" t-dog informed her. the young woman then took notice of t-dog's arm. "it's not a bite, i uh- cut myself pretty bad though."

"well i'll have it looked at. i'll tell them you're here." she smiled briefly.

"we have, uh, some painkillers and antibiotics. we already gave him some, if carl needs any." glenn offered.

"come on inside. i'll make you something to eat." the three followed the greene girl inside of her house and into the room that held carl and his parents.

marcella immediately rushed over to the boy, her doctor-like instincts coming into play.

"his heart rate is steady and his breathing seems stable." she muttered to herself as she carefully checked the young boy.

"i know that, i already checked." the older male that marcella hadn't met yet came into play.

"i'm sorry, i just... had to check." the girl who used to be a scientist trailed off, growing shy.

"we're here for you guys, okay?" glenn spoke up.

"thankyou."

the young greene woman then led the three out.

"not you." the older man stopped marcella as she began to leave the room. "i need you."