part 2

"we'll lose the light before too long. i think we should call it." daryl states as the group stops walking for a moment of rest.

"let's head back."

"we'll pick it up again tomorrow?" carol questions.

"we will find her tomorrow, carol." marcella assured her, putting a hand on her shoulder. carol smiles, putting her hand on marcella's.

daryl then whistled as to tell the group to keep going and they do so.

***

as the group continued to question how much further away camp was, andrea began to lose focus. this caused the blonde to get attacked by a walker. she screamed as it snarled at her, yet she had wandered too far from the rest of the group for about eight to see her.

before the group can get to the struggling lady, who now had fallen to the ground, a women riding a horse knocked the walker to the ground with a baseball bat.

"lori? lori grimes? woah." the lady who seemed around glenn and marcella's age, with short brown hair called.

"i'm lori."

"rick sent me. you gotta come now!" panic flooded the young woman's voice as she spoke from on top of her horse.

"what?" lori couldn't process what was happening.

"there's been an accident, carl's been shot. he's still alive, but you gotta come now." the brunette exclaims. "rick needs you, just come."

lori begins to get on the back of the horse, even though daryl try's to stop her.

"whoa, whoa, whoa, we don't know this girl. you can't get on that horse." daryl tried to stop lori, yet there was no stopping the brunette woman from getting to her dying son and grieving husband.

"rick said you had others on the highway? that big traffic snarl?" the woman who was now infront of lori's form began.

"uh-huh."

"backtrack to fairburn road. two miles down is our farm, you'll see the mailbox. the names greene." and with that the two brunette lady's road off to the greene's farm.