part 7

dinner time- for marcella this was an awkward half an hour where she was forced to sit on the kids table and everyone just ate in silence. now that her and glenn weren't talking, it was even more awkward.

"does anyone know how to play guitar?" dale spoke up. "i found one, figured someone knows how to play."

"otis did." a saddened patricia stated.

"yes and he was very good too." hershel assured her.

"well, marcella can." glenn chimed in, trying to lighten the mood. nobody responded.

as marcella ate, she felt a hand tap her knee under the table. looking to the boy next to her, marcella realised glenn was trying to send her a note. compressing her sigh, the brunette took it.

'meet me at the barn' marcella looked to glenn confused, but after a moment she wrote back to him.

'are you gonna murder me?' glenn laughed as he received this, causing many people's attention to focus on the suspicions pair.

'no'

'are you gonna try and fuck me?' glenn's eyes grew wide when he read the note from marcella, just coughing slightly before shrugging towards her.

that wasn't exactly glenn's plan, but if that were to happen he wasn't going to complain.

'fine' marcella mouthed to glenn, maggie then nudging her slightly. when marcella looked to the brunette next to her, she was met with a raised eyebrow and a smirk from maggie. marcella gently kicked her under the table, the two trying not to laugh.

over the past few days, maggie and marcella had grown close, they would both consider eachother good friends, but soon they would become sisters of a sort.

***

once dinner had finished, glenn headed right out to the barn, marcella going to help clear the table before going to the destination too. she did this as to lower suspicions.

"hey." she said as she approached glenn.

"hi. i'm glad you came." the male smiled, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"you haven't made me cum yet, glenn." marcella's joke confused and shocked glenn.

"what? i-i wouldn't... i erm." marcella laughed, cutting glenn off.

"i was joking glenn. what's up?"