𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

my life is a book.

i woke up laying next to lily in her queen sized bed, since it was the beginning of summer, my dad let me stay in my friends house. i look over the clock, 11am. i sat in the bed and looked over her who was still peacefully sleeping, then i remembered. yesterday i went to her house and we both watched the new movie that just came out, enola holmes. we had a great night but we both fell asleep after watching the movie.

"lilyyy„ i call her softly shaking her shoulder.

she didn't answer, she just rolled to the other side.

"lily it's 11am, we need to get up.„

after some seconds she finally rolls back facing me.
she sat next to me rubbing her eyes.

"hi.„ she says half asleep.

"hey, how did you sleep ?„

"fine. actually i'm still thinking about that movie. it was so goodd.„

"you mean he was so good.„ i answer back trying to not to laugh.

"y/n omg shut up.„

*

for the next 1hour, we just both just went on our phones and didn't talk.

until i had an idea.

actually yesterday i wasn't really curious about who played him, but his name was so pretty

"louis partridge.." i murmer to myself.

"who's that?„ lily asks looking up from her phone.

"the guy who played tewkesbury.„

"no wayyyy..„

she looks at me with both of her hands in her mouth.
there was a moment of silent were we both just stared at my phone.

"let's find his instagram.„

lily proposes sitting correctly.
i went on instagram and typed his name in millie bobby brown's followers, he probably followed her.

at my surprise he did.

i clicked on his account and for the next 5minutes, we both scrolled down his posts.
————————————————————————-
                 louispartridge_
posts

————————————————————————-                 louispartridge_                         posts

liked by milliebobbybrown and 771.234 others.
@louispartridge_ swag? the only answer is yes.

comments :
@milliebobbybrown no
^@louispartridge_ : yes

@user67 cutie has 5 letters, so does louis.

@user748 how was it filming enola?
^@louispartridge_ : very good actually !!

@dreamslouis perfect

@nailea.devora my love 🥰
^@louispartridge_ : ❤️

view 3672 other comments.
————————————————————————
after awhile scrolling through his posts, this one got my attention.

he seemed like he never posted his face, only objects, views and other stuff, so this post was really special.

"goddamn he fine af.„

lily says lowering her voice at « goddamn. »

"yep, he does. and he knows it.„

we decided to scroll just a bit more for the pinned comments to appear more.

lily pointed to an certain comment.

"m'am we aint got no chance.„

she says doing the « debby » thing.
i approach my phone more to be able to read the comment.

i knew that girl, her tiktoks appeared in my foryoupage sometimes, of course she's pretty so i cannot and will not compete with her.

i turn my phone off and get up, my feets now touching the cold wood floor, i turn to face lily.

"i should be going, i don't want to worry my dad.„

i finally say taking off my charger from the plug.

"okay miss girl, i'm gonna stalk louis partridge.„

i turn around laughing and exit her room to go to the bathroom.

i changed into my clothes and left the pijamas on her washing machine.

i had to wear the same clothes that i used yesterday since i didn't planned on staying here.
i took my jacket that was on the table and say goobye to lily and her parents and leaved her house.

as i leave the house, i constate that today in london, it was strangely warm.

i took off my jacket and holded it with my arm.

as i walked between the roads of london, i decided to take a drink as breakfast.

there's this cafe where i usually go everyday, so i decided to go there.

i push the door and enter, luckily there was only 2 or 3 people, there was 2 people on the line and this boy with a cap and sunglasses ans a big north face coat. strange, it was warm yes, but not that hot.

i frowned at him and looked back at the line and the 2 people were gone.

i took a step towards and ordered my drink.
while i was waiting, i look over the boy who was looking down at his phone, and he looked up.

he looked very familiar but not enough for me to recognize him since he had sunglasses on.

"m'am here's your drink.„

the waiter said interrupting my thoughts.

"oh yea, thank you.„

i took my drink, payed and looked one more time at the boy before leaving the cafe.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey! here's a quick message since i have a platform and i will be using it to spread positivity!

black lives still matter and they always did! i love you all the same no matter the skin color and you should too! love you all!