𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔

me, millie and lily found a mattress in the basement, which we didn't know existed.

lily decided to sleep on the mattress, right next to the bed, because 'it's good for her back'.

i was staring at the ceiling for a couple of minutes already, millie and lily had already fallen asleep but i just couldn't.

the coffee.

the mf coffee.

the coffe was th-

wait what- i could swear i saw the door getting opened, the door that connected my room with the boy's room.

all my attention turned to the door and i saw a slim figure leaning against the door.

even if it was dark, i could tell it was him.

"louis?!" i yell-whisper.

he walked closer to the bed and leaned in the bed frame.

"come on." he said handing me his hand.

i took his hand and jumped out of the bed, carefully to not step on lily.

"where are we going?" i ask as we were still hand in hand.

he didn't answer, he simply just leaded me to the balcony at the end of the cold empty corridor.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he remarked.

"it is."

*

we stayed about an half of hour talking in the balcony, i enjoyed moments like this.

"let's go inside."

i agreed and we walked back inside, closing the door of the balcony.

we approached his room and opened the door, first thing i saw was sam with an arm off the bed and with his mouth wide open, sleeping.

i walked to the door who leaded to my room and said my goodbye to louis.

"goodnight darling." he said.

i walked inside and nothing had changed, besides the fact that millie was taking the whole bed with her arms.

i pushed her arm to the side and wrapped myself in the covers.

*

"morning sleepyheads!" emily barged in.

"god emily."

"for christ sakes emily! it's 7am! really?"

"come on lily, the boys made the breakfast."

i groaned and rolled to the other side and bumped my head into millie's.

"okay i think we should get up." she said.

i rolled my eyes and finally got up, fixing my shorts i gave in and followed them.

we walked to the kitchen and surprisingly, sam had a pan of his hand ready to beat logan.