𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕

louis?! out of all the guys it was louis who standing in front of me making out with a blond girl.

"well this is awkward." lily said crossing her arms.

"why?" louis gives her a confused look.

"maybe because that twat spilled y/n'd drink all over her." she exclaimed pointing to the blond girl who was examining her pink nails.

"i'm sure it wasn't on purpose." he said looking at the girl.

"lulu wouldn't do that." he added.

lulu? so she's lulu? lily looked at me with her eyes wide open, i already told her about lulu and louis' relationships.

"yea, he's right." lulu exhaled.

"what is happening over here?"

i looked over the door and saw millie coming with a drink on her hand, clearly drunk.

"nothing, mills." i said.

"then let's play truth or dare!"
she added.

everybody agreed unless lulu.

"i don't want to play that game." she exclaimed barely screaming at millie.

"then get the fuck out." millie said with confidence.

she was drunk, that's the excuse.

lulu looked at louis to see if he would say something but he didn't, so she just walked out bumping into millie' shoulder.

"where's jack?"

"oh he left with cylia a bit earlier." millie answered

"come on, what are you waiting for?" millie said walking out of the room.

we all followed her lead and we got upstairs.
louis was in front of me and he would take a look back but i would just rool my eyes.

millie opened a door who leaded to a balcony, there was a few guys and girls on a circle.

"okay guys, presentation time!" she said sitting next to a black haired boy.

"i'm logan." the black haired boy said.

"sam, short for samuel." a blond boy said smirking.

"emily." a blond girl said, she looked so sweet.

"grace." a brunette girl added.

"i'm louis."

"lily."

"y/n."

"and we all know me! milllie."

i analyzed all of them. grace seemed sweet but at the same time she give off "dont fuck with me" vibes, emily looked peaceful, like a girl who wouldn't hurt anyone and sam and logan looked like they really knew how to party.

"i brought a sony w830 camera with me, so except pictures!" millie said.

"can we play truth or dare right now please?" sam asked.

"sure let's start." emily added before getting up and taking a few alcohol bottles off her tote bag.

she gave each one of us a bottle and she sat back at her place.

"lifesaver!" logan said giggling.

*

some rounds were already done and some make out aswell. we were all already drunk, i think millie was a bit more.

"mhm, grace. truth or dare?" sam asked.

"dare, obviously." she replied.

"kiss that louis boy." sam said confidently.

a blank stare between me and louis appeared, he gave me a sorry look and looked back at grace.

the next move happened in a matter of seconds, louis leaned in and so did grace and they both kissed, with tongue. it really seemed like they didn't want to let go off.

"alright, alright, get a room." lily said clearly annoyed.

what type of boy goes around and kiss girls? no but really? only louis.

they both parted away, grace was all red so was louis.

i decided to ignore them and i layed in the ground taking sips of vodka.

"millie! truth or dare?"

"truth!"

"do you have a crush on someone from this room?"

"maybe." surprising.

everyone started to cheer her and asking some questions, but she refused to say who it was.

"anyways, lily, truth or dare!"

"truth."

"boring, anyways. are you and timmy a thing?"

i looked over lily and her smile faded away.

"no." she said bluntly.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." millie said.

"it's okay, we're just bestfriends and were better at it."

"my turn! lily again, truth or dare?" logan said happily.

"dare."

"kiss emily."

i watched emily face lift up and lily's aswell.

they both leaned in and planted a peck on their lips.

*

i was laying on the ground, drunk, with my eyes closed listening to them still playing. i played some rounds but only choose truth.

their voices became all the same, i couldn't tell who voice was who.

"y/n, truth or dare?" a deep voice said.

"dare, only this time." i replied laughing, still not opening my eyes.

"kiss louis."

"what?" i said with a confused expression on my face.

"kiss me."