𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟒

approximately three days have passed by since the kiss, me, louis and sam are really close.

me and louis never actually did talked about this kiss, besides we acted like a couple, but we weren't official, yet.

so we were watching the three maze runner movies because louis felt apart since we only talk about it and practically BEGGED to watch it.

update he fell asleep after the second.

so as a revenge, me and sam started to draw some stuff in his face.

first, sam writed 'newtma' in big on his forehead, then he made him a moustache and we ended up with drawing some circles all over his face.

"oh god he's gonna kills us!" sam whispered putting the markers down.

he was peacefully sleeping on the couch with his mouth a bit open, drawling.

"we aren't gonna leave him alone, aren't we?" i asked sam who was about to leave.

"sorry y/n, but there's absolutely no way im sleeping in that mini couch."

"who said you had to sleep on that one?" i said smirking deviously.

there still was a tiny space next to louis, but it still was more spacious then the couch.

"y/n you're not thinking of it, arent you?"

"come on!!" i begged him.

"no."

*

he said no right? but there he was, trying to cover himself with a blanket while louis' feet were barely touching his face.

he made a disgusted expression everytime louis' feet would go next to his face, i mean i understand him.

i was in the couch just next to them, i fit perfectly in there and it was awkwardly comfortable.

i was holding my laugh in, i REALLY was but it was just too funny seeing a sleepy louis and an awake sam fighting for a blanket, and for the record it was even funnier with all the drawings on his face.

"don't you dare, y/n." sam said seeing how i was about to burst laughing.

he made a pouty face and turned his back to me.

"goodnight y/n." he said still turning his back to me.

"night."

*

"oh my GOD. what is all this in my face!"

"i promise it wasn't my idea!"

"oh mate you are dead."

i slowly opened my eyes, due to all the yells and saw louis running after sam in the living room.

i got up from the couch and went upstairs to not have to deal with them.

"oh hey y/n, what are you doing up this early?"

i moved my head to the direction of the bathroom and saw emily, she was just about to open the door.

"i can't sleep." i said with a side smile.

"well try to rest." she said with a cute smile and closed the door of the bathroom.

i opened the room door and saw lily and millie sleeping in the same bed, the couch was still in the ground by the side of the bed so i layed there out of tiredness.

*

"rise and shine greenie."

i sat in the couch and rubbed my eyes, sam was sitting in the bed on his phone.

"do you even know how much i has to pay because of those drawings we did on his face?" he said waving his head over his face.

"what did he do to you?"i asked and sat next to him.

"no but really, i had to pay ten bucks for that."

i chuckled and took my phone that was next to me, in the nightstand.

"let's go downstairs." he proposed.

i nodded and followed him downstairs to the kitchen, where logan and louis were making breakfast.

"let's hope to have a proper breakfast." sam joked.

"what's in the menuuuu?" i asked dragging the 'u'

"eggs." said logan.

i looked at sam and we both remembered the last time we tried to do eggs, totally not to redo.

"i'll skip." i said pointing my finger to the air.

"not hungry." sam said and walked out of the kitchen with me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— this is SO short plsss sorry

i don't really like this chapter btw, it's more focused on sam and y/n's friend lolz

anyway love you all<3