𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟗

everyone was in the living room, apart from the people who were touching things or taking pictures of the house.

"hey! don't touch that!" i said walking past a group of girls trying on louis' shoes.

i walked to the kitchen and the first thing i saw was too people making out in the corner of the room, ew.

i served myself a glass of water, i don't have the mind to be drunk.

"hey! y/n! our star." sam screamed while walking towards me with a cup of vodka.

"and you're drunk." i said taking away his shoot.

"hey! don't be a party pooper." he said making a pouty face.

"stay sober and we'll watch The Maze Runner tonight. promise." i said and walked away.

"noted!" he replied.

we could see the amount of people on the living room dancing, making out, drinking and having fun.

millie was basically dancing on logan, as soon as she saw me she ran to me and hugged me by the waist.

"hey!! come here let's dance."

i followed her to the living room and danced with her, lily soon joined us.

there was a strong song going on, and then a slowmo song came, i started to notice people slow-dancing with their partners, emily started to dance with lily and millie went away with logan.

nice.

louis was nowhere to be seen at the moment, so i couldn't do much, i couldn't dance with someone, i couldn't have real fun without him.

out of boredom, i walked out of the room and went upstairs.

everything was silent, dark and cold. it exactly felt like you were under water and a song was blasting, it feels good.

i walked towards the famous window and just stood there, admiring the view.

not much after, a hand was placed on mine, i looked up

louis.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"what are YOU doing here." i said dragging the 'you'.

"thinking." he replied looking down.

"thinking about what?"

"about us." he blurted out looking at me.

this time i was the one looking down, like if it was a game, we both felt inferior with our regard, we can't look at each other without feeling butterflies, we are intimidated of ourselves at this point.

"have i told you how i imagine our future?" he said out of nowhere.

"go ahead." i said.

"first of all, i want a dog."

"a dog?" i said laughing.

"yeah, a dog. and i want to live in italy, a house like this would be perfect, i want to live with you forever so when i wake up, and see your face again, i will remember why i fell in love with you. and i want to feel that everyday."

wow.

WOW.

"i want that too." i mumbled looking at the starts.

"then we may have it."

he placed his hand on my cheek and turned my head to face him, it was dark but i could still see his features.

we both moved our heads forwards, right now we were inches apart, one move closer and our lips would melt on each other's.

this time i made the move, i closed the gap between us with a soft kiss, everything went silent, i could only hear our breaths and our lips moving in synchronization.

"i would stay like this forever if i could." he said pulling me apart.

"but we gotta enjoy this party." he blinked at me and leaded me downstairs.

it was still crowded has before, everyone was passing out because of the amount of drinks they got.

we both stepped into the living room and started to dance, by the time there was a song more fun playing on.

"can i have your hand darling?"

i giggled a bit. "louis this isn't a slow-mo dance song."

"do you trust me?"

"i'd say no but again, do i have a choice?" i chuckled and gave him my hand.

he spin me around and i ended up on his arms, smooth.

"smooth partridge."

"as always."

i stood up and waved both of my arms with his, just in synchronization.

"here you areeee!" sam yelled in intusiasm.

"come here sam, join us." i brought him 'inside the cercle' and we all danced, doing stuff we wouldn't even remember in the morning.

"mind if we join?"

emily and lily joined us and danced against each other's.

louis' hands were on my hips and i was doing the same as lily and emily.

"are we late?"

we all stopped dancing and bursted out laughing.

millie came, with logan behind, millie was most known for not even having one hair not in the right place, but there she was, adjusting her dress and lipgloss on her upper lip.

interesting.

"oh just shut up."

lily brought her to us and again, we all danced and took pictures, having the best time of our lives.

this is the lifestyle i've always wanted.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey again

im trying to do this not in a rush AS POSSIBLE <3

i'm NOT SURE but the next chapter is proly the last one ever>:(

love you all