𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐

i was walking back home from the cafe when lily called me.
———————————————
lily ‼️🥶 would like to facetime
decline.. answer..
———————————————
i ofcourse answered and watched the blond girl pop on the screen. and of course she was still in bed.

i was about to ask why was she calling me but she started to scream.

"Y/N OMG.„

"what's wrong lily??„

"YOU KNOW LOUIS?!„

"yea?„

"WELL I JUST READED A THING ABOUT HIM HOW HE LIVED IN LONDON ASWELL.„

i stopped walking and froze for a bit.
i looked back at the cafe that was a few blocks behind me and started to think the fact that i probably meet the louis partridge a few minutes ago.

"what's wrong y/n?„

she asks lowering her voice a bit.

"nothing, i gotta go.„

i quickly ended the call and started to walk faster but slowly at the same time to make sure the drink won't spill all over me.

when i got home, i directly went to my room.

"y/n? is that you?„

my dad asks.

"yea!!„

i scream from the middle of the stairs.

my dad, tom holland. got a role in london about 2years ago and decided to move in for a bit, but we both loved it here so decided to stay. about my mom, she's always in business trips or something like that. she isn't always present.

i enter my room and jumped in my bed putting the drink in my nightstand.

i went on google to make sure it was true and that i could possibly meet louis partridge.

the site took a few seconds to fresh and when it did.. i was shocked.

he did live here.

i let myself fall back in my bed with my phone in my chest smiling, why was i smiling tho? not like if i had any chance lmao.

i put my phone next to my drink in my nightstand and rested for a bit.

*

i took a 2hours nap before waking up again.

i sat on my bed rubbing my eyes, i was sweating so i decided to take a shower.

i went to the bathroom and showered.

i choosed some comfy clothes since i wasn't planning on going out.

after i finished getting dressed, i went downstairs to the kitchen.

"hey..so how was your night at lily's?„

tom asks getting up from the seat of the kitchen island.

i was about to open the fridge's door but stopped and turned around.

"it was fine.„

i turn back around and take out water, i was about to take a sip in when i remembered the drink that i ordered.

"shit.„

i mumbled under my breath.

i run back upstairs, sit in my bed, take my drink and start to take some sips in. luckily, the cafe where i went, the drinks stay cold for about 4 hours, so it still was good.
————————————————
y/n
heya

lily ‼️🥶
uhg what do you want we were together literally 2hours ago

y/n
just taking some news 😫😫

lily ‼️🥶
ok

y/n
i gtg 😁
read 1:23pm.
————————————————
what i meant by « gtg » was probably watching netflix or sum.

since i had nothing to do, i decided to watch netflix.

it was now 3pm, all i did was watch netflix, lazy bitch.

i took my phone out and decided to go on instagram.

directly when i opened it, i noticed that louis had posted a few minutes ago.

i immediately recognized the street where he was, that was right in front of the cafe that i went this morning

putting my hand on my mouth, i decided to call lily.

she popped on the other side of the screen, she was stil laying down in her bed, did she even get up since i leaved ?

"HEY LILY GUESS WHAT.„

"what oh my lord.„

she clearly was annoyed the fact that i texted her already not even an hour ago.

"LOUIS LIVES NEAR US. LIKE IN HIS STORY HE WAS NEXT TO THAT ONE CAFE THAT I GO EVERYDAY.„

she quickly sat correctly and smirked.

"cool..?„

i know that she was trying to hide the fact that she was kind of excited.

"COME OVERRR.„

she rolled her eyes and ended the call to get ready.

when she ended the call all i did was laying on my bed facing the ceiling waiting for her.

not even 10minutes after the call i heard a knock on the door.

i runned downstairs and noticed that tom wasn't there anymore. i approached the kitchen island and there was a note on it.

"i had to leave to work, stay safe x.„