𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

i was right now in front of louis partridge, i zoned out for a bit before coming back to the reality, while he still was waiting for my number.

"oh yea right, my number.„

he quickly takes his phone out of his pocket and looks up at me.

"okay uhm xxx-xxx-xxx„

the boy types the number that i just gived him in his phone and saves it in his contacts.

"okay so i gotta go, see you around.„

he says smiling before turning around and tracing his way.

for a few minutes i just stood there in shock of what just happened.

i started to walk faster and faster to get to lily's house, overthinking about all that just happened.

when i got to lily' house, i knocked and her mother opened the door after after a few seconds.

"how great to see you y/n.. for the sixth time of the week.„ her mother says sarcastically.

she was like my second mom, but the one who was always here for me. we had a great friendship and it was just like if i was in the family.. all those family events or even reunions they would invite me.

we both laugh as she puts her hand in my back for me to enter.

"lily is in her room honey.„

i nodded and runned to her room.
see, lily' room wasn't really far away from the stairs. perhaps, her room was the bigger one.

i knocked in the big white door and i immediately heard. "come!.„

i entered the room and lily was laying in her stomach with her phone, she turned around to face me.

"aww where's my drink and my muffin?„

she seemed disappointed but at the same time sarcastically.

before i could even say something, she handed me some new clothes, mines were dirty.

after that, i directly sat in her bed.

"i have to tell you something.„

she sits correctly and leaves her phone in her nightstand, she seemed interested.

after a few seconds of just stares, i began to tell her the whole story.

"so you bumped into louis partridge and he asked for your number?„

"yes, i know it seems like i'm lying but i promi-„

before i could even finish my sentence, she interrupted me.

"i believe you.„

she says bluntly.

"really?„

"yea really, i mean he does lives here, so the chances of you meeting him are really high.„

she had a point, perhaps all i had to do right now was waiting for his text, he has my number but i don't have his.

"so do you wanna sleepover?„

"alright, let me call tom.„

sincerely i didn't even had to call him, i just wanted to let him know. i basically already live here. i'm always here, i even have my own wardrobe.

tom of course accepted, and lily's parents will obviously let me.

"well it's only 8am, wanna watch a movie?„

i nodded and she went downstairs to take some snacks.

i took out two cozy blankets from her wardrobe and prepared everything so we could be comfortable.

i took the remote and turned netflix on. i was scrolling through all the movies that we could possibly watch when enola holmes came by.. the flashbacks.

lily came after some minutes and i still didn't had choose any movie.

"goddamn y/n. it's been five minutes and you still didn't choose anything?„

i watch her sitting next to me and i hand her the remote.

she finished by choosing the movie «call me by your name» and we both didn't argued about it.

it was 10am and the movie was already done. but lily wanted to watch a episode of "murder house" again.

"okay so wait i'm gonna take some snacks from the kitchen.„

i paused the movie and waited for her to come back.

it was insanely quiet until a notification popped on someone's phone.
i didn't know if it was hers or mine since both of the phones were side by side on her desk, i slowly got up and walked to the desk.

both of the phones were off to i tapped twice on mine and noticed that it was from my phone that the notification came.
————————————————
unknown
hey!
————————————————