𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎

"when should we ask the others?" i ask letting myself fall back in the bed.

"we should all meet up."

"that's a great idea."

"i'll call them!" millie said taking her phone out of her pocket.

*

millie had made a meet up on starbucks who wasn't too far away from my house.

me and millie were already there waiting in a table for 10.

*

it was quite early so there wasn't much of people besides us, just a old couple sitting in the corner of the shop eating an pancake.

after a couple of minutes, they begin to come.

first came lily, emily and grace together, then logan and sam and the last one, louis partridge.

order of the table :

grace millie y/n louis
lily emily sam logan

i was next to louis and facing sam, we ordered our drinks and waited for them to come.

*

"what are y'all doing during summer?" millie began while taking a sip of her coffee.

the answers were mostly likely to be "nothing" or "getting drunk" which leaded to the same thing, nothing.

"well, what about a trip!" she asked all happily.

a moment of blank was submitted between all of us, i looked over louis and he was fidgeting with his fingers, and he only did that was he was mad.

"so?" she asked again.

they all nodded and we began to talk about the trip. by the way, i already had asked tom if i could, he wasn't a hundred % sure, but i made it work.

we had decided that it will be me, lily and millie in a room and grace with emily in the other, the boys will be together for sure.

"so it is italy, huh?" logan asked.

"yes! crema to be exact."

so that was it, we all agreed on where and when, in three days since we had to buy the tickets, which millie will do at night.

i peaked over louis and he still was looking down at his lap playing with his rings.

"are you okay?" i whispered in his ear.

he nodded and made a fake smile and went back to what he was doing.

"y/n?" sam asked.

"mhm?"

"are you.. free tonight?"

i froze at his words, more particularly because he asked this in front of everyone, and of course, everyone went silent. while he was waiting for my answer, i felt bad about louis. like really bad, i dunno why i just did.

i glanced over louis, who directly gave a glance at sam, i was about to answer but a hand was placed in my thigh, his hand which caused me to become red. at his movement i totally froze, i couldn't get a word to get out of my mouth, i was totally frozen.

"we have girly plans tonight sam! sorry." millie said the moment she noticed louis' hand on my thigh.

thank god millie.

"oh alright." he blurted smiling.

after everyone kept talking about the trip, louis' hand was still on my thigh.

"what was all this about?" i asked leaning in so only him could ear.

"nothing."

"oh nothing?" i ask chuckling.

"yes, like what we are apparently, nothing."

my smile faded away as soon his words came out of his mouth.

fuck.

he saw my reply to the comment.

but i mean i was right wasn't i?

he took off his hand and looked away so did i.

*

"well, we'll meet up at the airport in three days! i will let yall know the time!" millie yelled as we both walked away from the shop, so did they.

"so right now, what was all that about?" she asked leaning in to see my face.

"oh yea i didn't told you, didn't i?"

"told me what?"

"we kissed."

"wow, wow, wow.. you and.."

"yes, me and louis."

"well that was not unexpected."

"what do you mean, millie?"

"he won't shut up about you, literally. he loves you."

"oh."

yea, oh.

we both admitted our feelings to each other's yesterday, but he was drunk. so was i.

we weren't sober as i remember, we both got REALLY drunk and said things we would regret.

but did i regret?

did he regret?

AUTHOR'S NOTE— JEALOUSYYY.

also i feel like alot of people don't like this story and it makes me upset :/ i'm sorry if it goes too fast or too slow. i just think the way the story is turning out is how i want to. so i won't be changing it.

ALSO. something with sam?😏 something between louis and grace?????😩

anyways have a great day i love you.