𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

i woke up at 9am like planned and lily was still sleeping by my side, she probably stayed up late, she's the type of morning person so why would she miss the morning part of the day.

i leaned in to observe her more closely and she had dark circles, i rubbed her rosy cheeks and gave her a little peck in her side cheek. her skin was so soft, her blonde hair all messy and her soft pink lips quite open. she is so perfect.

i sit back normally and go on social medias for a bit. i had some texts ti answer so i opened my texts and started to answer them.

————————————————
louis
goodmorning silly<3

y/n
morning sleepyhead;)

louis
have any plans for today?

y/n
actually yes! i'm hanging out with jack:)

louis
oh k. see you tomorrow?

y/n
sure:)
read 9:34 am.
————————————————
i felt like he was quite disappointed in me.. why tho?

i answered a few others texts and while i was texting a close friend, jack texted me.

————————————————
jack 🥰
morning:) cya at 10?

y/n
ofcourse!

jack 🥰
laterrr:)
read 9:39 am.
————————————————
the conversation was quite small but yet lovely at the same time.

by the time, lily still hadn't woke up so i decided to let her overslept, i went to my wardrobe and picked a cute outfit, holding the clothes in my right arm, i opened and close the bathroom and left the clothes on the top of the sink and took a quick shower.

i came out of the showers, dried my hair and got dressed, i was brushing my teeths when i heard whispers coming from my room, i assumed lily was facetiming timothee.

i rinsed my mouth and got out of the bathroom heading to my room, to my surprise, i had assumed right, lily was facetiming timothee with a huge smile on her face.

by the time it was already 9:55am and jack was supposed to pick me up in a few minutes so i waved at her and went downstairs, lily would probably leave my house in a few minutes to go to hers aswell.

i pressed my keys against the door and closed it behind me, i was quite earlier so i waited a bit.

after what seemed like seconds, i saw jack's car pull up by the parking and runned towards it with a huge smile.

i opened the passenger' door and sat next to him.

"hey.„

i let out a small chuckle and hug him.
he turned the music on and we both sang it all the ride.

after five straight minutes of singing, we stopped and started to talk about ourselves. i was so amazed by the way that he talked, i couldn't get my eyes off him.

i asked him a few times where we were going but he refused to told me.

after about a half an hour, he stopped the car by a empty parking, we both got out of the car and walked a bit.

we arrived in a beautiful space, it had alot of trees and it was a sunny day.

"stay here i need to get something.„

while jack leaves, i sit next to a tree and wait.

he came after two minutes with a basket in his right hand and a blanket in his left.

"picnic?„

"yes, picnic.„

i chuckled a bit and helped him positioning the blanket.

while i was adjusting the edges of the blanket, jack was taken the fruits and the food off the basket.

everything was settled. right now all we had to do is eat and enjoy the amazing moment.

"how did you meet louis?„

"well.. quite unexpected, i bumped into him in a small coffe.„

i explained, i told him a few other details while we eated.

"that really was an unexpected meeting isn't it?„

he questions, i nodded and laughed a bit.

i was eating a few grapes when we saw a cute old couple walking past us.

"this is what i want..„

i murmur, jack get's up and calls the couple.

"hey! can you take a picture of us please?„

i looked at jack laughing and saw the old lady getting near us with a excited smile on her face.

"of course honey.„

jack hands her his phone and we both get up and hug each other's for the picture.

"here honey. it's done.„

the old lady says handing him his phone, she gives us a warm smile before walking away joining her husband.

"aw look at us.„

jack says showing me his phone.
(pretend it's you.)

)