𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟗

*this starts during the night of the game 7minutes in hell*

louis' pov :
i got up and followed grace to the tiny room, i mostly accepted to do it to piss y/n off lol.

she first entered the room and then i did.

"what do you want to do?" she asked all flirty.

"let's just talk?" i said and sat down.

she did the same and we started to talk about how we wanted to spend this two weeks in the house.

she wanted to do alot of things, and it was inspiring. she had alot of goals and really wanted to complete them.

in other hand, me, i just wanted to chill for two weeks, far away from millie and issie it's practically like heaven.

of course i just accepted because y/n was coming too, because if she didn't what's the point on spending the summer with complete 'strangers'

everything was chill and she actually is a good person, i mean i thought.

"you know, i shouldn't been telling you this but sam and y/n have a thing going on.." she said.

i furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "no she doesn't."

"then ask sam." she said and looked so confident at that moment.

i couldn't take it anymore, not the fact that y/n and sam have a thing but the fact that i'm in the tiniest room in the house with GRACE and i didn't know how y/n felt about it. even if we weren't dating, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't have anything going on with sam, i prefer to keep my distance with other girl.

with an angry expression plastered on my face, i opened the door and went back with the others.

sam looked pretty confused. "but it's been only five-"

"shut the fuck up." i interrupted him.

*

for the rest of the night it was normal, everyone was tired so we all went back to our room.

sam was already sleeping so was logan. i think it was around 1am and i still couldn't sleep.

suddenly, someone quietly opened the principal door of the room.

"what the hell are you doing here grace it's 1am." i yelled-whispered.

she gave me the puppy eyes and i rolled my eyes.

"what do you want." i said starring at the ceiling.

"i can't sleep." she said coming closer to the bed.

"too bad, i can."

"can i sleep with you lou?"

"i dont think that's a great idea grace."

"please?"

"fine." i said and moved to the very border of the bed, almost falling.

grace layed next to me and moved closer, alot closer.

i turned my back to her and began to fall asleep.

*

"ayo mate what the fuck is this."

i slowly opened my eyes and saw logan leaning in the bed frame.

i turned my attention to grace, who was practically sleeping on me.