𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒

i enjoy the picture while leaning my head on his shoulder.

we went back to the blanket and kept eating the rest of the fruits while talking.

i got to know him better.. jack is such a sweet kid when you get to know him! anyways, when we finished eating, it was 1:40pm, so we decided to pack up. we brought everything to the car and started to drive to my house.

"so y/n, louis talks about you literally everyday! you're really a good friend to him!„

good friend.

"oh.. yea thanks aha.„

for the rest of the ride, i kept my eyes on the window.. the view. here in london, it was all so perfect.

also alot of thoughts traveled my mind.. louis. i wanna be so much more to him.

"hey.. are you okay?„

jack asks, it wasn't on my attention to worry him, i look at his gaze and nod.

"of course, jack.„

i traveled my eyes back to the window and stuck them there for the rest of the ride.

i slowly started to recognize the neighbourhood, i look back at jack who is right now parking the car and smile.

"wanna come to my house for a bit?„

"sure.„

we both smile and get out of the car walking to my house.

i knocked at the door, lazy to open the door, and tom opened it.

"jack! great to see you bud.„

"you too tom.„

tom gestures us to come in and we walk inside following tom.

"so jack, how are you?„

"im good, thanks.„

i sat in the kitchen' island while they talked for a bit, sometimes i peaked to their conversation, it was mostly avout their career.

"ok so i have some work to do.. all let you alone.„

tom says before walking to his studio.
i take jack's hand and run to my room, when we arrive, jack closes the door and we both fall with our backs on the bed.

we faced the ceiling for a while until i turn my head in his way.

"wanna watch a movie?„

i suggest, jack turns his gaze in my direction and i watch his eyes growing with joy.

"of course.„

i get up and take the remote and sit next to jack and turn the tv on.

i scroll through netflix for awhile until i pass a movie and jack points at it.

"this one this one please.„

i smile and click on it, we start to watch the movie in silence.