𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗

*buzz buzz*

my phone had been spammed by all the alarms that i set up, none of them woke me up.

some events from last night were washed off my brain but there's one in particular that i didn't forget, at all.

the kiss.

i roll to the other side of the bed clearly annoyed by my phone and not wanting to wake up but instead i bumped into a body.

"millie?!"

the girl directly looked up, millie had dark circles and smelled really bad, alcohol. also her hair was a puff.

"god millie what are you doing in my bed?"

"im sorry i think i switched bedrooms."

"you came home safe?"

"yes, i also drove lily to her house."

"that's good. and what about a shower, because you stink." i apply sarcastically.

"you go first, then i'll go." she said laughing.

"okay well see you."

i then got up and took a cute outfit from my drawer. which was a beige crop top and white boyfriend jeans.

•••

•••

i walked to the bathroom and locked myself in, then i turned the warm water on and undressed myself while the water was getting warmer.

i hoped in the shower and let the water pour in my cold body. i washed my hair and my body to take away the outrageous smell of alcohol.

*

i stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my torso and one covering my hair.

i blow dried my hair and brushed my teeths. i then got dressed up and walked out of the bathroom.

"your turn." i said entering the room.

"alright, alright." she said and then she got up from the bed and went on my wardrobe to choose an outfit.

after a few minutes of silence, she finally founds the perfect one.

"what do you think about this one?!"

it was pretty cute, my old tennis skit and a "heaven can wait" blue sweater.