𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓

"y/n are you coming out of the bathroom? we have something to tell you!"

i sigh and get up from the floor. "i'm coming mills."

as i open the bathroom, both millie and louis were sitting against the door waiting for me.

"so, what did you want to tell me?"

they both get up and millie begans to talk. "there's this party tomorrow night of one of my close friends and they invited us! there's gonna be jack and lily too!"

"tomorrow night?"

"yes."

"okay, thank you mills. i'm gonna get some rest." i hug millie and smile at louis and followed the path to my room.

as i enter my room, the cold wind passes through me sending shivers down my spine. this is my place.

the couch was still place in the ground right next to the bed and my room was still a mess.

i set my clock to 8:00am and roll myself in the bed, covering my body in the sheets.

*

it smelled strangely good, not quite sure of it tho, should i open my eyes or leave them closed? i can feel arms wrapped around me and a soft breath in my forehead.

i should probably open them shouldn't i? yes i think that would be.. LOUIS?! how the heck did i end up in his arms, and WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM GO OFF.

i slowly try to get out of his gazy but it's impossible, i can't even move one arm.. so strong and for what.

"hey."

fuck. did i just wake him up?

"hey." was the only thing i could say.

suddenly, his arms disappear from me and he stretches them, leaving me finaly able to move.

we both moved so we could face each other's and smiled.

everything was so calm until we ear a voice making us drift apart. "love huh?"

me and louis move away and i whisper "god millie you scared me."

"what was that about?" she said smirking.

i didn't say anything, just waited til louis would say something "nothing, millie." he said.

that wasn't really what i was expecting but yolo.

"okay then. y/n let's get ready

i slowly get up and walk out of the door not looking back at him, who i could feel was deadly staring at me.

once i arrive at the bathroom' door, millie was already there leaning in the door blocking me from entering.

"tell me what's up with you two."

"mills there' absolutely nothing."

"guess i'll believe it." she mumbled under her breath.

"right now move an let me get ready millie bobby brown."

"alright, alright y/n holland."

*

"how do i look?" millie asks looking at herself in the mirror.

louis had already left to get ready for the party, me and millie were trying some dresses. we had already done our makeup and our hair so right now we were focusing on what we were going to wear.