𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟏

i truly am confused, if he's in love with someone else i can't help it. it's his choice but what's gonna affect me the most is who is he gonna choose at the end.

anyway i'm currently choosing what to wear, it wasn't a party, just a night out between us.

"i'll just dress like this.." i mumble taking a pink hearted sweater from my baggage and some baggy beige pants.

" i mumble taking a pink hearted sweater from my baggage and some baggy beige pants

"fancy." lily said and looked back at herself in the mirror.

lily and millie were already dressed, millie was wearing blue jeans and a black top, and lily being lily, she was wearing a slim black dress with white converse.

i got dressed in the same room since i feel comfortable with them, and placed my dirty clothes on a box where we all put our dirty clothes to later put them in the washing machine.

i brushed my hair and sprayed vanilla perfume all over me.

lily was applying blush and we could hear grace calling us from downstairs.

"let's goooo." i exhale while pushing lily out of the room.

we walked downstairs and everybody was there.

louis was wearing a striped white and dark blue shirt and baggy beige pants with a collar.

emily had a tiger themed shirt and a pink skirt with high heels.

grace was dressed normal for once, a cute white shirt and black jeans.

logan and sam were wearing quite the same theme as louis.

"we are headed to a restaurant, not a party lily." grace stated and rolled her eyes.

"shut up grace." she replied which made grace dramatically turn around.

"what did you just tell me?" grace said looking at lily up and down.

"i said shut the fuck up you hoe." said lily which made me and millie chuckle.

"bitch." grace ignored her and we all left the house.

"see, that's why i like girls." sam elbowed logan.

"and that's why girls don't like you." logan replied and we all laughed.

"oh shut up mate."

*

the restaurant looked like this, the sunset was already setting and it was so cute

"hello? i ordered a table for eight people." grace said speaking with the waitress.

me and lily went to the balcony to appreciate the view.

"remember the time we went to a restaurant like this and you had to puke because you ate too much?"

"dont lily, dont." i replied trying to not laugh.

"hey girls we have our table." millie came informing us.

we went back and the table was near the balcony so we still could see the sunset from there.

grace was sitting next to emily, next to emily there was logan, then millie, then sam, then there was an empty seat, then louis and next to louis there was another empty seat.

"come here y/n." sam said patting the seat next to him.

i looked at lily and she looked at me with a disgusted look on her face since she had to sit between louis and grace.

i made my way to my seat, and sat, careful enough to not touch louis.

*

we enjoyed the moment by talking about how far we've loved this trip and what we wanted to do before going back.

"i really hope when we go back we won't get distant." logan finaly spoke.

"we won't." louis said eyeing me.

i smiled waiting for a smile back and guess what.. he did smile back.

a smile probably is nothing but i'm SO happy that he finally looked at me in the eye.

the waitress eventually came by asking what we wanted.

"what can i get for you." she said ready to take notes.

"i would like-" lily started but sam interrupted her. "hello i'm sam."

the waitress awkwardly smiled and we all laughed.

he definitely was simping for her.

i elbowed him and gestured lily to keep talking.

"as i was saying, i would like a 'cali mari ai ferri' please." lily asked trying to read the word.

"one 'Calimari ai ferri' for you?" the waitress corrected lily.

she nodded and the waitress moved her head to grace.

"pasta." she bluntly said not taking her eyes of the phone.

how rude.

"only pas-" before she could even finish grace nodded.

everyone had already ordered everything, i ordered a 'baby beets' which was pasta.

*

"but to be honest newt shouldn't have died. i will forever hate the person who wrote that." i said putting my hands on my chest as if i was crying.

we are all eating and talking about 'The maze runner' and we all are fan girlying newt, even sam.

"litteraly." replied sam while taking a bite of his food.

"oh and we have to watch it again tonight!" sam excitedly said putting his fork down.

"we definitely-" but before i could finish my sentence i was interrupted by louis.

"not tonight mate, she's taken." louis said with a blank face.

i tried to remember in what i had to do but couldn't really th-

oh.

oh 😏.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey

rest in peace Helen McCrory you'll be remembered <\3.

so here's a tiny update i didn't really feel like writing alot today;)

good day/night love you all