𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗

"hey.„

i reply back. it was late and i should get back home already.

"it's getting late, i should go.„

i get up from bed and louis nods,i take my phone and he walks out of his room with me.

when we get to the living room, millie and another pretty brunette girl were there, when the girl saw me, she directly got up and walked towards me and pulled me into a warm hug.

"hey, i'm issie, louis' best sister.„

"aye i'm here.„

millie shouts from the couch. she gets up aswell and walks towards us.

there was a minute of silence were we both just stared at each others.

"i'm y/n, nice to meet you.„

i say trying to break the silence, louis seemed.. strange.

"nice to meet you babe, anyways, i'll let you go, bye.„

she smiles and walks out of the room and millie follows her lead.
i already knew we would be good friends.

"we should hang out more.„

louis says, i turn around right now face him and nod.

"yea we should.„

i give him a quick hug before pulling away and walking out of the house.

i step outside his porch and look around one more time, and he's there, standing in front of is door looking in my direction. i wave and he sarcastically blows a kiss, i smile turning around and making my way to my house, it really wasn't far away so i decided to not call an uber.

after a few minutes of walking, i started to get to my house. re-thinking about this day, i quite of took things for granted.. of course i was grateful to be with louis and his sisters, but i didn't show much love, so i decided to text issie when i get back home.

i walked in the porch and pressed my keys against the door, i stepped inside and it was abandoned and silent, my parents must be in the living room.

i silently walked to the stairs and started to go up, making sure to not miss any step.

i arrived in my room and sat in the edge of my bed and took my phone out.

  ————————————————
y/n
i went to louis' house and it was so cool:)

lily ‼️🥶
so happy for u girll

y/n
love you

lily ‼️🥶
it's mutual babe
read 9:34 pm.
————————————————
i quickly updated lily and opened instagram to text issie.

  ————————————————i quickly updated lily and opened instagram to text issie

————————————————

issie was such a good person.

unlike her brother, she wasn't really that famous, she really is lovely.

i wasn't really hungry so i decided to skip dinner.

i went to the bathroom and changed into pajamas. i went back to my room, turned off the lights and wrapped myself around the sheets.

i was just about to fall asleep when i got a notification.

————————————————notification center
louis : goodnight silly;)
————————————————

i smiled at my own phone and realized he took the time to text me a goodnight text.. ethereal.

————————————————
louis
goodnight silly:)

y/n
nighty sleepyhead;)

louis
sleep well :)

y/n
you tooo

louis
no please don't go to sleep i want to talk with yuuu :(

y/n
tomorrow we can talk sleepyhead:) now go to sleep;)

louis
just bc you say so 🙄

y/n
i adore you

louis
so do i :)
read 10:56 pm.
————————————————

louis pov :
she was so.. ethereal, i loved the way she said things, she was different from the other girls.. i could observe her a whole day i would never get tired.

my sisters absolutely love her.. she's the type of person that you just cannot deny to be friends with, she's an angel in person.

it felt like i knew her for years.. even thought it's been a day.

y/n pov :
i placed my phone on my nightstand and went to sleep.

wonderful thoughts traveled my mind while i was trying to sleep, i was probably gonna dream about him..

my alarm woke me uo very earlier, i don't even remember setting it up.. i sat in the bed, i looked over the clock that was standing next to me on my nightstand, 9am. i got out of bed, i jumped a little since the brown wood floor was cold, i remained to retake my position and started to do my bed.

when i finished i took my phone and went to the bathroom, i put my playlist on and showered, i washed my hair with my new shampo, it smelled like lavender. i got out of the shower, i dryed my hair and brushed it. i brushed my teeths aswell and put on a cute outfit.

after that i took my things and went downstairs.