𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐

when we both finished cleaning, we went back to the living room and chilled on our phones, i mainly texted jack, we both go to know each others and he was really fun.

me and jack both planned to hang out tomorrow, he lived in london aswell.

he didn't told me where he was taking me, apparently it was a suprise.

"hey so uhm.. it's getting quite late, i should go back home.„

i say getting up from the couch adjusting my shirt.
louis nodded and walked me back to the door, i waved at millie and issie who were on the couch and gave louis a small hug.

when i arrived home, i directly went back to my room and closed the door behind me. i let out a chuckle of tiredness and layed on my bed facing the ceiling.

after a few minutes of just looking at the ceiling, i took my phone out and called lily.

----------------

y/n: hey lilyyy. i have some news.

i whisper/yell to the phone.
the pretty blonde girl who was right now in my screen gave me a confused look and mouthed the word "say"

i began to tell her the whole story, how millie and jack followed me and how i got plans with jack. she was quite shocked and told me some bews aswell, she got close to this one boy, timothee chalamet, apparently he was kind, funny, attractive and was a gentleman, i was so happy for her.

while she was talking about her loverboy, i remembered how we haven't hang out in a while.

y/n : can you sleepover tonight?

lily : tonight like right now?

y/n : yes!!

lily : uh yea sure, coming.

----------------

lily ended the call, i suppose to get ready, and i decided to text jack while she was coming. like i said she didn't live far away, so it was a matter of minutes.

jack was ao funny, he was sweet and listened to me, i haven't had a conversation like this for awhile.

after a few minutes of texting jack, i heard tom getting the door and greeting lily. just a few seconds later a lound knock was inflicted in my door.

"come in!„

i yell, lily pops up from the door and hugs me tightly.

"missed you babe.„

i smile at her comforting words and we both sit in my bed and began to talk about our day.

timothee seemed really sweet by what she told me, i was happy for her.

after talking for a bit, we decided to go downstairs to eat something.

tom sat in front of us and me and lily side by side, we started to eat, laugh, and vent about everything.

tom was our bestfriend, even though he was my dad, he was still fun.

"hey mr. holland, mind taking us a picture?„

lily sarcastically proposes, she hands him her phone and tom starts to take some pictures of us while we were drinking/eating.

after diner, we proposed help but tom denied, we went back to my room and we both went on our phones.

lily had sent me the pictures that tom took of us so i decided to post them.

(pretend it's you in the picture.)

----------------
y/n.holland
posts

y/n.holland

liked by louispartridge_, lilyrose_deep, jackdgrazer, milliebobbybrown, tchalamet and 1899 others

milliebobbybrown, tchalamet and 1899 others.

y/n.holland missed you babe lilyrose_deep

view other 688 comments.

louispartridge_ hey your cute y/n
^liked by creator!

jackdgrazer lily and y/n supremacy>
^y/n.holland jack supremacy>>>

user194 cuties
^y/n.holland i love you

user101 face tutorial?

tchalamet hey don't steal my girl
^lilyrose_deep i'm held in hostage😔
^y/n.holland what she said^

milliebobbybrown cuties 🥰
^y/n.holland thank you millie<3
^lilyrose_deep love you mills

user2026 not louis simping 💀

issiepartridge missing you
^y/n.holland me too babe

user28 why are louis' sisters here 😭-

millie.sj.partridge yall are angels
^y/n.holland love you

user46 millie is here!!!!

----------------
i smiled at those comments, more specifically louis'.

timothee started following me so i did, he was quite funny, i'm sure lily likes him.

i decided to take a break from my phone so i left it on my nightstand, i jumped in the bed, to the side of lily.

i leaned to the side of my nightstand and set the alarm to 9am.

i turned back to bed and i wrapped myself in the sheets, turned my back to lily and closed my eyes.

"night.„

"goodnight y/n.„