𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔

i let out a chuckle sitting down and i look at my phone : 6:55am.

"you're earlier.„i say taking a seat.

"better be earlier than later.„

he says giving me a smirk.
i loved the way he formed his phrases, actually no, i loved the way he did things. he was so calm and chill.

we talked for a bit until the waitress came, we ordered our drinks, payed and drinked them while talking.

"you're such a cool person, i think millie would love to meet you.„

was he talking about THE millie bobby brown? probably since i don't know any other millie.

"aw really ahah, thanks.„

"i love the fact that your not freaking out you know? most of the people will be like screaming my name all over the streets, or pushing each others to take pictures.„

"well i actually am, i just don't show it.„

he seemed interested the way i talked or formed my phrases aswell.

i watched his every move, everything was perfect about him.

we talked for about an half an hour until we both finished our drinks.

he got up and handed me his hand.
i confidently took it.

he opened me the door. butterflies.

"ladys first.„

i chuckle and walk past the door.

"so, would you like to come to my house one of those days?„

"sure louis, but if it's because of the situation where you spilled my drinks, it's okay, you already refund me, this day.„

"no, no, i think your really cool darling, and i would love to know more about you.„

i froze at his words, more specifically the word "darling".. his accent his just wow.

"oh yea sure then, keep me updated.„

after that i walked off waving at him, i decided to go back to my house instead of lily's.

in the way back home, i really was more relaxed, it's like i've been holding a breath this whole time. i'm clearly not saying that i didn't enjoy our time together, i just felt different with him, better.

when i got home, tom wasn't home yet so i just went to the living room.

it was better to update lily of what happened later, so i layed down and let myself fall asleep.

after what seemed like hours, i woke up because my phone was buzzing, alot.
————————————————
lily ‼️🥶
wassupp, so what happened...
12 others notifications.

lily ‼️🥶
4 missed calls from lily ‼️🥶.

louis
hey, i had so much fun with..
————————————————
i was really surprised to have a notification from louis, i thought he was just gonna forget me.

the first thing i did was calling lily, i better be telling her all that happened.

we facetimed for about an hour before i ended the call. she was surprised aswell and was happy for me too, get a bestfriend like her.

i decided to finally answer louis, poor lou, he's been on delivered for hours.
————————————————
louis
hey, i had so much fun with you today! and i would love to hang out more with you!

y/n
oh hey louis! i agree, we should definitely hang out!!

louis
wanna come to my house tomorrow?

y/n
i would love to! see you.

louis
bye :)
read 10:12 am.
————————————————
i shut my phone off and make my way to the bathroom.

i took a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeths, did my skincare and got dressed into some grey sweatpants and a basic white t-shirt.

louis pov :
something about her was different, not physically, but mentally i guess? she's calm and chill, and i can be my real self around her.

then it hit me, i still didn't ask her name.
————————————————
louis
hey sorry for bothering you, but i still didn't catch your name!:)

cafe girl :)
hey lou! and no your not bothering me at all:) it's y/n holland ;)

louis
holland like tom holland?

y/n
yep!!

louis
oh okay, didn't know:)

y/n
np, anyways gtg:)

louis
talk to you laterrrr
read 10:17 am.
————————————————
after asking her name, i decided to watch youtube.

i actually was surprised, she didn't looked at all like tom.

y/n pov :
i really was curious about what louis saw in me, he's always texting me, not that it bothers me, but there's alot of other girls that would die to talk with him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey! here's a quick message since i have a platform and i will be using it to spread positivity!

if you're feeling su!c!dal please get help, contact someone you trust and if you don't have anyone my dms are always open! make sure to also check on your friends EVERYDAY!