𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒

i woke up to the ring of my alarm that was going to drive me crazy, it felt ten time worse than usually, i turned it off and rolled to the other side of the bed, but surprisingly millie had differents plans, she was already up.

"come on y/n. we need to get ready." she exclaims taking the blanket off me.

"MILLIE!"

"sorry, sorry. but GET UP!"

i slowly got up from bed, my feets now touching the insanely cold floor, and walk to my wardrobe, angrily sliding it open while millie had already planned her outfit the night before.

i take out blue jeans, white airforce, green hoodie and a north face puffy jacket with a tote bag with my stuff, as passeport, phone, airpods, charger and the ticket for the flight.

while millie was in the bathroom, i quickly changed, not putting yet the jacket.

i looked outside and it was insanely dark, i'm not used to wake up this earlier to catch a flight, definitely not.

i sat in the bed, putting one sock by one and putting my shoes one.

"you ready?" millie asked.

"almost, by the way what time is it?"

"it's 11:50pm, we have 20 minutes before louis arrives."

"thank you, mills."

i found a way to drag myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeths and hair, i did not care enough to apply makeup.

'just a flight.' i murmured to myself.

i wasn't nervous but i was THAT excited for the flight- i mean for the trip YES but for the flight.. nah.

i went to my room, millie wasn't there anymore so wasn't her bags, i tightly holded my bags and slowly walked downstairs.

"pancakes?"

i nodded and placed my stuff right next to the door.

"i texted louis."

"really?" i said with a confused expression while sitting on a chair and crossing my arms putting my head in the middle.

"he's coming for 'breakfast' "

"breakfast, huh?"

we both laugh until someone knocked at the door.

i gently got up and wide opened it, giving a hug to him. louis.

i followed his path as he sat in my seat and i sat next to him, millie handed both of us a smoothie and. pancakes, while she ate her own in the counter.