Just A Doll?

THIS A COMPLETELY NEW CONCEPT AND I'M LOVING IT.
DOLL ATEEZ, SINCE THERE'S NO EDItS YET I CANT SHOW BUT WHEN I FEEL CONFIDENT I WILL BE DRAWING IT AND I HOPE ITS GOOD.!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY DESIGN I EXPLAINING/ DESCRIBING IN THIS STORY!

Yeosang was a object a being and figment action of his owners desires.
He was a doll. A very attractive doll that looks real. He was there for his owner to admire, he had no emotions, no organs just a shape of wood and silicone, his hair a beautiful nylon in the shade of black.

His eyes a glass brown and shiny.
His body was covered with stitches, a line of cross stitches from the corner of his silicone lips to his jaw. A small cross stitch in the corner of his eyes holding them in place.

Around his neck was a soft line stitch connecting the two silicone pads to his wooden frame. Beneath his clothes where other stitches where his joints are and where his strings are placed. His body a soft white with no marking or imperfections other than his strings and stitches.

He had his ears pierced with beautiful blue diamonds. His face rested in a blunt emotionless facade making him look ethereal. He was sat in his chair ready for his owner to care for him and admire him.

"my beautiful doll, I'm home" his owners voice ricocheted off the metal walls of the store. "you're so beautiful now" the man said caressing his face with an insane glint in his eye.
"no more liquid to clean off my floor. Your young forever my dear Yeosang" the man whispered in the dolls ears.

"look its you" the man giggled as he turned the dolls face to a decaying body with the dolls face. "it's impurities are gone, your perfect now my love, your heart will remain in your chest but it won't pump blood" the man noted giggling. "and your brain it was getting in the way so I replaced it with a clean white one. Your only memories will be of me. You won't leave me will you?" the man said.

"youll stay with me forever"

This was the dolls first memory. The man wasn't aware but using his original heart maintained his muscle memory even without muscles to use having the sensations of when his original body moved. Even without his brain he would still recall everything his original body experienced through the beating of his heart.

This was the last time he saw the man.

His next memory was the store in flames, his body twitched urging him to move but with the strings attached he couldn't shift. A snip of the flame touch his strings, snapping them. He moved in jerked movements.

His wooden limbs lead him to his old body, recognising it as its original. The flames grew closer, his limbs wrapped jerkily around the decaying body and picked it up. Walking towards the door to the store leaving the fire behind.

As the door opened he emerged into a crowd of civilians and firemen. They gasped when seeing the doll walk out with the body in its arms, as well as the uncanny resemblance between the doll and body.

The civilians instantly recorded and the videos went viral.
'the first living doll'
The medics rushed to the body checking what was missing and trying to understand how the dolls alive.

The doll, covered in blood pointed to the holes in the chest and missing scalp and then pointed to the middle of his chest and the store that was burning and being attended to.

The medics nodded and got the firefighters to retrieve the brain that's hopefully still alive enough to give them an answer to what happened.
The doll was then washed down with the hose and dried with a towel with no reaction to the cold and hands.

The dolls strings were cut down to the hilt and removed creating small holes where they were. The dolls glass eyes stared unblinkingly at the people who were so confused.

The doll raised his head and tilted it to the side as if questioning.
"chief the fires out but I'm sure you've seen the videos popping up?" one of the firefighters mentioned.
"it's all over the news" the voice from the black box said. The doll looked towards the voices and watched every move.

He was pulled to a car and placed in with help and then he was watching the scenery go by his body no longer in sight. The car arrived to a house and with the memory from his heart the doll knew it used to be his bodys home.

The doll was left in the car and a few minutes after the driver entered a group of three approached the doll.
"kang yeosang was killed a few days before we found him, to our surprise a doll that is able to move and communicate with its hands looks identical to your son and brother. We believe he was kidnapped and held until the criminal finished this doll, Yeosangs heart and brain where removed from his body, his heart placed inside the chest of the doll and brain discarded in a sink. "the driver said and the family looked disgusted.
" will you take the doll? "the driver asked and the family nodded.
" it's the last thing of our son we have, his heart is in there and it looks like him so we will take it in to replace our dead son, even though that pains us to do. "the mother said the driver nodded.
" well then I also hope we have your permission to test on it and see how it's alive and if it can become more sentient "the driver said and the family nodded.
" we don't mind, this'll help in future if you can create new bodies for people" the family said.

"alright, thank you" the family said opening the door and the doll looked to them and getting out slowly but eventually.

"this might be humanities future, we can save millions if we can find out how to maintain these dolls" the driver said with a sad smile before getting in the car and driving off.

"come on sang, let's go Home" the mother said with a smile but pained face, the doll tilted his head and nodded.
Shaking his hands in the sign for thank you startling the family.

"it knows sign language! Just what did the criminal do to create a sentient being" the family muttered before pulling the doll inside.

It's a bad memory with a bittersweet ending.

Years later

"it reacts to heat!! We've done it!!"

A new beginning awaited and could only grow stronger. A new era for medicine has approached all thanks to the evil deeds of a criminal and the sacrifice of a pure soul.

But bad sides down, it was worth it.