Desire (M)

Warnings: Female yeosang, female masturbation, kink talk, multi orgasms, excessive dirty talk, probably bad chapter. Didn't have enough time to check for errors so please point out.

As usual (I make him like this 😂) Yeosang is a horny little devil and tries to please herself only to be caught by her roommate.

Yeosang has a hypersexual body, she needs to masturbate regularly just to feel calm. She loves doing it as she got to enter the stars but she never felt satisfied from just her toys.

It didn't help that she had a super attractive roommate and best friend that is the cause of her regular wet dreams.
She strive for his dick but also felt like she'd be doing something wrong if she went to bed with him.

So she deals with the hormones of her body by touching herself or using her toys. Her favourite was a black 12inch dick that was wide and thick. She always has it inside her on a low level. She'd just go about her day and not even realise its still there. But the thrill from possibly being caught turned her on more.

And currently she was begging for that.

It started in the morning, early hours after her roomate had gone to college. The regular heat between her legs followed her as she had some breakfast and laid on the couch to watch some videos.

While watching videos the heat grew until it started to make her moan as she gently rubbed against the leather of their couch. She had never touched herself so out in the open and on a cold surface but the sting it gave her clitoris. She continued to watch videos while rutting against the leather. It wasn't enough for her, causing her to groan and lower her hand down into her pants. She rubbed the organ until her thighs started to twitch and quiver, her stomach tightened as she got ready to release but tortured herself by stopping and letting herself cool down before she continued.

She turned onto her back and spread her legs open wide and rubbed her labia and twisted her clitoris. She moaned softly and turned her head away from the TV to focus more on her movements.

She spread her legs wider until her tendons started to hurt and picked up the speed. Her moans grew more noticeable as he grunts got more breathless. The twitch of her thighs and the sting of her vagina didn't stop her as she pushed through the sensitivity. She continued until she painted her panties and hands in a clear substance.

She rubbed her self from the high before whining as the heat returned. Still not satisfied she shakily walked to her room and stripped naked. She looked in her mirror and kicked her lips at the redness of her pussy. She whined in want and need and crawled over to her toys while also keeping an eye on her reflection.

She grabbed two small dildos and one vibrater before leaning against her bed in front of the mirror and spread her legs wide. She giggled at the pulsing of her pussy before reaching down and pushing the folds away, she giggled again as she brought a dildo in her other hand and pressed the tip against her entrance. She rubbed it there for a bit before the heat grew and her clitoris tightened with hardness. She watched her entrance widen as it clenched around the top before she pushed in the dildo hard. She moaned loudly at the pain and watched her entrance leak.

She took a few deep breaths before adjusting her position onto her knees and spreading them wide. She looked in the mirror and moaned at the sight. Her breasts swelled and her nipples hardened at the feeling of the dildo she saw it dissappear inside of her and drooled.

She started bouncing on the toy slowly before gradually speeding up. Her entrance leeked more and more as her body overheated and her stomach tightened.

She released for the second time but it still wasn't enough. She whined and reached for the other dildo and placed it besides the first and pushed it in, having not prepped herself it hurt greatly but she felt pleasure at the pain.

Once the second toy was inside her she adjusted once again back to her old position and grabbed the vibrator and switched it onto the highest setting.

She place it by her clitoris and let the vibrations get her off. Her mouth was wide and drool slipped down her chin onto her neck and her pussy glared red but she didn't stop, this could hurt her in the long run but she didn't care. She needed to be satisfied.

She used her other hand to pump the two dildos in and out of her pussy as she almost screamed at the pleasure, the oversensitivity making it worse.

She released again and sighed. She wanted more but the sadness over took her so she pouted and laid on her bed not cleaning herself or removing the toys before falling asleep flashing everything by the door.

When she woke up, it was dark and get pussy had calmed down but the toys were getting uncomfortable and sticky.
She removed them smiling at her gaping entrance before cleaning them and cleaning herself. Not bothering to get dressed she exited the room to the kitchen. There she saw her roommate, jongho, she panicked and covered herself.

"when did you get back ?" she asked nervously.
"two hours ago, also next time please lock your door I don't want to walk in on you again" jongho spoke and Yeosang blushed.
"wait you walked in on me when?!" she said in disbelief.
"just before you fell asleep." jongho said and yeosang blushed redder.
Jongho threw her his t-shirt and she quickly placed it on before looking down ashamed.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and jongho snorted.
"why?" he said rubbing his now naked chest.
"I don't know why my body is like this but I didnt think it was shameful until now. Please forgive me" she answered and jongho sighed.
"I didn't say you had to be ashamed of it, that's not what I meant, I don't care that your like this Id just rather not invade your privacy by walking in on you." jongho explained and Yeosang bit her lip she was close to tears.

"I'm disgusting" Yeosang whispered and jongho sighed heavily.
"no your not yeo yeo, everyone does it or at least thought about doing it, it's normal, yes you may be doing it too much but it's nothing to be disgusted off. And those that are disgusted of it either have never done it or just don't want to talk about it "jongho explained and Yeosang let the tears fall.

" look Yeosang, I'm happy you have something you can do when I'm not around but at least try to avoid something or get yourself a boyfriend."jongho said and Yeosang nodded.
" but I don't want a boyfriend, I want you"she whispered so quiet it was a surprise she could hear herself.

"well I don't have feelings for you yet but maybe I can help you sexually." jongho said with a smug grin and Yeosangs head shot up in shock and she blushed heavily.
"you heard that" she whined only receiving a nod.

"I don't mind doing things with you" jongho elaborated and yeosang grinned.
"are you for certain? It's not just to make me feel better?" yeosang asked and jongho chuckled.
"no I'm being serious" jongho answered and yeosang sighed in relief.

"alright"