EX (TW)

Yeosang is currently in an abusive relationship with his girlfriend who assumes he's cheating on her because of fan service. He usually gets messages from her rude and mean ones as well as threats.

Jongho witnesses this after stealing Yeosangs phone and tells the band members. What happens next?

For two years Yeosang has been with a girl, at first she was really kind but as soon as he debuted, she forced him to buy her expensive things. She'd usually take then out, forbid him from eating and make him pay.

When times became busy she would send him horrible messages over the phone as well as send threats.
He would hide them from his members. He always showed a fake smile.

His mind was shattering at every message, he couldn't deal with it but held on so his family doesn't know.
His fingers shook as he received another message. He needed to answer it or it'll get worse but he was in practice.

Gulping he closed his eyes before placing his phone face down before joining the members again.
After they finished practice Yeosang rushed to the bathroom not realising he forgot his phone.

"jongho can you get Yeosangs things?" seonghwa said before leaving, jongho reached to get his bags before spotting his phone that had started to vibrate.

He sighed and looked at it seeing a bunch of messages.

Home❤️
Yeosang

You better answer me you fucking whore.

I know your cheating on me with that jongho.

If you don't answer I'll fucking kill you and then send everyone a video of us together.

Yeosang if you don't answer in the next five seconds I will be really mad.

You don't know what I'll do when you get home. You still have a week before moving into that Dorm.

If I see you with that jongho again I'll kill him as well.

Yeosang answer the fucking phone.

I'm getting really angry.

Fine you wanna ignore me well expect to get beaten tonight and you are forbidden from eating for the next week ill know, I follow your location everywhere.

I'll see you at home.

Jongho was mortified and quickly rushed out the door seeing Yeosang exiting the bathroom and grabbed his hand and running towards the rest of the members.

He was going to confront Yeosang when they get to their next destination which was to check on which Dorm building they want.

It was quick ten minutes, when they arrived at the building. Everyone lit up to check all the rooms and jongho dragged Yeosang into the bathroom. Yeosang was confused before his phone was trusted into his hands. Jonghos eyes got teary.

"hyung is what she said true?" he asked allowing Yeosang to read the messages. He couldn't lie now that the maknae found out so he bit his lip before nodding. Jongho growled. And hugged Yeosang.

"you have to leave her!" he growled and Yeosang sighed.

"it's not that easy, if I break up with her she'll release a video" Yeosang mumbled and jongho froze.

"what video?" he asked and Yeosang blushed.
"a sex tape, she said she wanted to try it out but I didn't know she wanted it for blackmail." Yeosang grumbled ashamed of what he did and jongho just cleared his throat awkwardly.

"she doesn't have the right to do that! Even so if she does release it I'm sure the company can sort it out. You can't keep staying in this toxic relationship. She's hurting you and you know it. It'll get worse if you stay with her" jongho begged and Yeosang stayed crying.

"don't you think I haven't tried, everytime I leave her she harms my family, she killed my little brother because I didn't answer a text. Then she paralysed my father because I wasn't on time to our date. Everytime I break up with her she black mails me back with those videos. "Yeosang said now sobbing jonghos heart broke at the new reveal and hugged him tighter.

They exited the room and found the rest of the members and jongho explained them what happened and showed them the messages as Yeosang passed out in jonghos arms.

Everyone was horrified before they all left only to be stopped by a girl grinning widely.

"oh are you Yeosangs members? Do you know where I can find him? He was supposed to be home an hour ago and didnt tell me so our dinner got cold and I got worried." the girl said and everyone glared at her.

"he's asleep, please go home" jongho growled and the girls grin dropped into a frown. It made her look crazy. She turned to jongho and glared.

She reached into her pocket and grabbed out a switch blade.
"hmm are you the one Yeosangs been cheating on me with, now that I know I can't let you live" she said as she rushed forwards towards the unprepared jongho. She raised the switchblade to his chest but was stopped by a strong grip on her arms.

She turned around seeing a police officer there and the groups manager.
"young lady please come with me, you are under arrest for attempted murder and abuse. You will be sentenced to 20 years and so you must end your relationship before we off you after your sentence you are too unpredictable to be let out. Maybe the 20 years will teach you your final lesson. " the officer said and handcuffed the girl. She thrashed about screaming making the man call his partners who arrived a second later to help.

Once they muscled her into the car and locked it they turned to ateez and a now awoken Yeosang.
" Yeosang I assume?" the officer said towards the yawning boy who nodded.

"well as of now you are free from her and the bad relationship, you will never see her again and we will make it our priority to dispose of the blackmail and videos. Have a good night." the police officer said with a smile and got into the car and drove off.

The band members quickly comforted the male and then decided to allow the male to stay at one of their houses.

" he can stay at mine. "jongho spoke and everyone nodded. Yeosang blushed but agreed and the next thing he knew he was being placed into a chair and food was being given to him.

Jongho deleted his exgirlfriends number and all contact she had before smiling and hugging the older male.

"thank you jongho" Yeosang mumbled and jongho grinned.

"no problem, youre safe now so no need to worry, try to speak your opinion." jongho said and Yeosang smiled to him before nodding

The two watched TV together before falling asleep. Today was a mess but yeosang was glad his torture has ended.

He could not stop living in fear and become a new version of himself a more confident version and so that's what he did over the next months he spoke up more, gave his opinions and roasted the members constantly. This was the true him and everyone was happy and excited.

Things were looking up and yeosnag couldn't ask for more.