Till Death Do Us Part

You've all seen movies about people surviving a zombie apocalypse and wishing you were in on right? Well what If a young boy we all know didn't survive but somehow remained humane.

This is the story of that young boy fighting against humans to keep him self  undead. He never wanted this but whose to say it won't become something good.

(I wrote this because I'm a simp for zombiesang I mean just look at this!)

Darkness....
That's all he felt. Nothing was normal. The day the world went to shit was the day he died.

He remembers the pain of being scratched pulled and bitten. He managed to get away before they dug into his stomach but the scratches and bites were prominent against his rapidly paling skin. He could feel the blood drip down his chin and onto his white and black shirt joining the patches of blood from the dead.

He could feel the bite heal to non existant, but the scratches remained a glaring reminder of what happened.
He could feel his body shutting down and his eyes close as the last of his feeling became useless. He could see the darkness that has plagued him for years.

Now age 21 if he had been alive he was where he had been from the beginning, leaning against a wall in a tight alleyway that holds a ladder that leads to a roof. He never made it that far but now he could feel the drumming of feet hitting the concrete heavily. The speed at which he felt them was at a fast pace as if they were running.

His eyes opened, he new he was dead but he could control his body and mind as if he was still alive. It confused him greatly. Why didn't he become mindless like the ones ghat attacked him? Why could he feel the coldness of his body and the silence of his heart? Why could he still feel alive?

These questions plagued his mind for the years the world collapsed. He was used to them, but now one thing was stabbing at his mind, why had he stayed there?.

He wasn't sure if he could trust these people that were rapidly approaching his position. He could feel them getting closer and he felt a pull towards the roof, why did he need to move? Why did he waste years being isolated and alone?.

The footsteps were just around the corner now. He shifted his body numb but he could imagine it would hurt had he been able to feel it. His brittle bones creaked as he stood up on one foot, he slowly stood to his full height and slowly turned in the direction. There he could see a short head of red hair, then a group of people behind him. Yeosang watched them cautiously as they froze at the sight of him.

They whipsered but where to far for him to hear. He tilted his head making them tense up. A muscular cute looking boy approached him with a baseball bat, he wasn't sure what he was going to do since the boy was slowly approaching him.

Yeosang took a step forward and approached the boy whom tensed as Yeosang sniffed him. He smelt like sweat, dirt but also of a bitter drink. Yeosang heard intakes of breaths and mumbles to the boy. He blinked and stared at the boys face. He wanted to see if he could feel the heat a human has and so slowly raised his hand. He slowly turned it over and approached the boys cheek only getting an inch before he was pushed back by the bat and stumbled to the floor. He looked back up and grumbled finding it hard to speak. The live people stared at him confused used to zombies lunging at them at every chance.