Direct message

yeosang messages his favourite boy group and they play a little game. chat layout.

Ateezofficial

                                                                                                                                                                   kingyeosang: Hi 

Ateezofficial: Hi!   

                                                                                                                                        kingyeosang: oh! you replied!

Ateezofficial: of course! we reply to as many fans as we can                                                                        you just so happened to be a lucky one.

kingyeosang: Ah ok! Anyway are you guys free?

Ateezofficial: Of course right now we are heading to an interview it'll take about an hour to get there 

kingyeosang: that's more than enough time, can we play a little game?

Ateezofficial: Of course!, What is it? 

kingyeosang: its called the lyric game, ill give you some lyrics and you need to guess and type the verse after that, you will get two guesses per verse but they wont be helpful. Oh, they will also be in English to make it harder.

Ateezofficial: sounds fun! Lets start! 

kingyeosang: I know you're scared, the sun went down and the night has begun.

Ateezofficial: Ateez promise, Unlike the daytime, night is dark, It gets colder, When the sun goes down, But we already know, Why are you worried?, We're the stars of each other.

kingyeosang:  round of applause ok next song, Leggo world the secret in this space, It feels like we're getting closer, We can't touch it, it's like, Woo You know too, We know that woo

Ateezofficial: hmm give me a hint.

kingyeosang: Yunho and mingi danced to it.

Ateezofficial: me and mingi? hmm idol?

kingyeosang: do you need some more of the song?

Ateezofficial: yes please!

kingyeosang: We're closer, It's louder than the sound, i can't take it anymore, Woo it breaks me, Woo it breaks me, breaks me.

Ateezofficial: OH! NCT U BOSS, Whatever you touch, Takes on my warmth, The moment it touches the tip of the fingers, It feels like I've fallen yeah, I know you want, Come to me closer, The world is ours, World is ours. 

kingyeosang: congrats, now I'm bored of this game, lets play truth or dare, for daes send vids or voice messages as proof.

Ateezofficial: sure they all agreed.

kingyeosang: ok one of you start

Ateezofficial: Mingi- Truth or dare?

kingyeosang: Dare!