Bullies (TW)

Yeosang is a loner in high school and has no friends. He is constantly in fear of being beaten by his bullies wooyoung and jongho.

He has an abusive family and no one knows. What happens when jongho follows him home and witnesses his near death moment. Will he stop the bullying or will he hide his guilt and continue to fit in?

"get up you fucking brat before you late for school" is the first thing Yeosang heard that morning. He was used to this as his parents hated him because 'he was too pretty to be a boy'.

He was aware he had softer looks than most males his age and took more interest in domestic things rather than fighting and business.

He was regularly beaten to the point he fears every second of hi life. He became encased in a deep darkness that no one could break through at least he's never met someone who could.

He was horrifyingly shy and awkward and would rarely talk to others. Many assumed he was a freak and started bullying him and now in his last year of highschool, he had only two bullies but they were the worst.

They would take his money sure but they would also leave him with a broken bone each day, none having been treated professionally but they healed really well for what he did with his limited supplies.

He was on a doctors course because that's what his father wanted, he didn't mind the subject, however, he'd rather be painting and cooking.

As he was getting out of bed his father stormed into the room eyes red with rage and his musky unclean smell wafting through the air.

It was a none working day for his father meaning he was in for his beating when he gets home. He was grabbed by the hair and tugged towards his walk in closet.

Did I forget to mention he was in a rich family? No? oops.

Anyway, he was shoved into the closet and rushed to get dressed for school. It wasn't a uniformed school so he wore his own clothes.

Once he was dressed he headed out the closet and towards the door.
His father was standing there tapping his foot waiting for him to emerge before shoving some keys into his hands and a back pack before storming off.

Yeosang looked down to the keys seeing it was one of the newest models he gulped in fear but he had to take it as he lived about two hours away from his school. He placed on his backpack and rushed down the stairs and towards the elevator to take it to the basement to get to the car.

He then opened the car doors and placed his backpack in the passenger seat. He jumped into the car and backed out of the parking before opening the garage doors and driving off to school.

(OK I know nothing of cars but my favourite brand is MG so let's go with that a nice dark blue one)

He drove a little over the speed limit but thankfully it was too early for the police to get at him for it.
About an hour and a half later he arrived at the school and parked his car in the farthest place to make sure noone sees its him because if they do they'll tell jongho and Wooyoung and who knows what they'll do to it. He can't afford to have another car wreck since he was beaten black and blue from his father.

Locking the doors, he placed the keys in his deepest pocket to make sure they don't fall out and headed towards the school building.

Once he got there he checked the time before heading to his first class that was starting in ten minutes. As he made his way to his seat he didn't see the foot in his path causing him to trip and everyone in the room to laugh. The culprit was jongho and he had a smug grin on his face.