Babygirl

Jongho mistakenly calls Yeosang babygirl during practice making everyone go crazy. Yeosang just so happens to love that.

FYI they aren't dating.

Today the group had three things in their schedule, eat, sleep and practice. By no means were they excited. Since it was so early in the morning they were half asleep and half zombie. The ride to the practice room was unusually quiet as they all stumbled in and out of sleep.

The manager just chuckled and shook his head. He pulled up to the curb and honked his horn to wake them up. They startled awake and glared at the manager who was just laughing.

"we're here you dunderheads" the manager said playfully and the boys rolled their eyes and got out of the van. They traveled about five minutes on foot before coming to a stop at the company entrance. They walked up the stairs and entered the place.

As they entered into the practice room the first thing they do is collapse to the floor and sleep. Around two hours later they woke up and started practice.

"lets take a break" is what hongjoong said three hours in. Everyone rushed to the water and drank practically all their bottle. After that they sat down for rest. They talked and played games in their break.

Yeosang and jongho were talking about practically anything to do with games until jongho spoke again.
"we should play more games babygirl" the way he said it so nonchalant startled Yeosang and he blushed. The practice room froze and jonghos eyes widened after he realised what he said. His face blew up with flames and he stuttered trying to save his dignity but it didn't happen.

Within seconds rounds of laughter from wooyoung and mingi were heard as the others stared horrified.
"okay... Lets never say that again jongho as long as your in public" seonghwa said trying to save his youngests image. The laughter was getting louder and the two victims awkwardly shifted in their seats, heads pure red.

After the laughter calmed down they returned to an awkward practice. Jongho was ashamed he had said that, he wasn't gay so why did it feel so natural to call Yeosang that. He definitely can't be gay. He's never cared for looks before so maybe bi? But he's never thought of a man that way until today. What is he?

These thoughts thrashed at jonghos skull as he half heartedly danced while trying to figure out the answer. While Yeosang was still in flames as he felt giddy, he wanted to be called that again by the younger. Just maybe not in public. His body shivered at the thought and he started imagining a situation were he will be called that only making his blush darken.

"I think you broke Yeosang!" yunho shouted as they danced seeing Yeosangs face almost beetroot red. He didn't snap out of his fantasies when yunho yelled and the others tried to get his attention.

"I think you did, jongho fix him!" mingi yelled aas he was ignored for the fifth time.

"let's just let him come back himself, he's probably really embarrassed and spaced out I mean that's a regular thing for yeosang" San spoke with a smirk and a giggle.

"don't worry he'll be back, all we need is chicken" wooyoung said and mingi rushed out to grab some chicken from the fast food store. When he returned with the highly delicious smelling chicken he thrusted it in Yeosangs face and watched as the boys nose twitched before the blush receding and he licked his lips.

Everyone sweatdropped at how easy it was to snap him out of it and decided to join him in eating. Today was really weird. And this wasn't even a standalone. Jongho continued to subconsciously call Yeosang babygirl much to the members disappointment but decided not say anything and would sigh in their direction.

The two looked comfortable with the new routine and stopped getting embarrassed. It just became yeosangs nickname with no attached feelings. Though that didn't help Yeosangs fantasies and his disbelief when he'd regularly pop a boner as he also deemed about it much to his chagrin.

With the new situation even the fans got involved, their pairing continued to rise in popularity and more fans started hounding the two to just kiss already but as expected that doesn't happen. Jongho was still very much confused about what he's feeling and Yeosang was too busy dealing with his bodies reaction.

The fans gave up eventually but still continued to make the pairing rise to be the most popular. The members also just became numb to the nickname sometimes teasing them but never drilling them to shame with it.

It also became normal for hongjoong to do the same. All the members knew the two hyungs were banging regularly so they just huffed and moved on when the atmosphere got to sexually tense. Although they had a fun time recalling seonghwa mom as they unfortunately walked in on the two being busy. With their minds scarred and their eyes needing to be bleach it just became a quality of their family, a regular tease and at least one of the non named members wish to have a nickname similar to the hyungs and jongsang.

The fans also realised everything and made it an inside joke. As usual ateez supported their fans and didn't degrade them for shipping them or calling them delusional If it didn't harm anyone or get obsessive.

The relationships grew and people were hurt sometimes but as a family that is to be expected.