Misunderstanding (TW)

I haven't checked this for spelling so I apologise.
Trigger warning : rape, mentions of self harming
Bullying
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeosang was a high school male and everyone assumed he was a nerd, however when he was caught by the schools bad boy, jongho, smoking weed and being fucked against a wall, jongho misunderstands the situation. Causing Yeosang to get bullied the next day. Soon later jongho finds out that it was forced and apologies for misunderstanding and protects him from the bullies. They start to date and become the schools power couple.

Yeosang was a fairly shy male. He'd rather sit on his own then have friends. He always stayed to himself and people left him alone.

He didn't think he was better than everyone he simply was to shy to approach someone and show the unshy side of him.

But that made him very sought after. He had found himself being raped on multiple occasions. The perpetrator would drug him and use his body.

They would use all sorts of methods. Half the time he wasn't even conscious. This cause mass issue with his parents until they run themselves dry to get a lawyer. But each time the perpetrator would go free on account of Yeosangs provocative looks.

It was never fair but he had no chance but to deal with the consequences.
So he continues his day as any normal high school kid would. That's where we are now.

Yeosang is walking to school because he doesn't have a car or bike. Once he arrives at the school he walks straight into his classroom despite being an hour early. Today after school however he needs to go to the store.

As lunch time rolls around he sees jongho the schools tough guy and bad boy. The male constantly tries to torment Yeosang but never gets farther than a scoff. But that doesn't stop him.

Jongho had always been strong as a child and his parents were scared of him so they kicked him out when he was 12, jongho started jobs and school before he was stable and continued on working his body so he can be the top dog of every school he goes too. Honestly his personality is amazing but his stone cold exterior scares many off or leave them assuming things and he just embraces that.

He always wanted to be friends with Yeosang but was to shy to ask so he decided to try get his attention his friends, the rest of ateez, told him that it wouldn't happen but he got the attention although its bad.

Yeosang grabbed his meal and surprisingly it was pushed out his hand by his bully, Thomas, the male had a crush on him and ever since he rejected Thomas, the male has been bullying Yeosang every chance he san get.

Yeosang was used to this, he and everyone else just found it annoying.
So he never reacted he simply was offered a new meal by the dinner ladies and he thanked them. It was so regular that everyone had heard about it and just ignores it while the teachers help Yeosang knowing his situation.

Yeosang simply rolled his eyes at Thomas and headed to an empty seat, getting taps on the back and greetings that he simply nodded at.

He was the most liked person on campus and if he's ever hurt everyone steps in to help. But that's because they think he's innocent and pure.

After lunch it was another lesson and then home time. This lesson he had with jongho who sat next to him. It was never bad just awkward on jonghos end so he usually stays quiet.

Once the bell rings Yeosang heads to the shop. Such a bad idea.
Once he goes into the shop he doesn't notice two men leering at him with creepy smiles on their faces, nor does he realise jongho had followed him.