Lost (TW)

Slight depression, family member death, transgender, disownment, boyxboy

Jongsang

Among all the fans, Yeosang looses himself. He continuously tries to act normal so no one would find out how he's really feeling. He feels trapped and when he tries to break free he's always chained back in the room.

The constant feeling he gets amounds to everything he does, the cameras in his face, the eagle eyes watching everything he does.

He wants to escape and be free but he has to stick to the status quo and pretend like there's nothing wrong, when he doesn't even know who he is anymore.

He wants to show the real him, act like he's supposed to but people would be angered and most likely wish for his death.

Oh you're confused? Well let me help you out. Yeosang was born as a female and always hated his body so he became a male, he got top surgery, he took testosterone and became a better him but if anyone found out he'd be ridiculed and that's why he feels lost. People expect him to follow stereotypes, about how he should act, who he should love, what he should be. He tried so hard to handle everything while working towards his dream but honestly it became a nightmare he was trying to run from.

So here he is a year in and no one but his parents knew. Thought they can't really be called parents as they kicked him out. He moved in with his grandpa who accepted him for who he is. They would play games together, watch movies and go on holidays together. And then his grandpa told him about kpop and idols, he was told that his grandpa used to be an idol back in the day and wanted to see Yeosang as one as well.

Yeosang accepted because he loved dancing and singing and he joined a little company and debuted after a few years.

It wasn't long until they climbed the ranks and hit it off well. They became really popular international and that's every idols dream.

He made some great friends and became apart of a mismatched family with a mother and father figure with the rest being his friends. He didn't see them as siblings because he felt awkward as he already had some siblings.

This is where we are today, the boys are sitting in the finning room after a long day and eating a home cooked meal because they had time to do so.

As usual there was chaos and shouting from everyone but Yeosang was quiet. This was normal because he usually didn't get what the others were talking about because he never really cared to focus on an unuseful topic. Others may think that's disrespectful but the family he has here understands he's shy.

They usually leave him to himself. But when they do talk with him it's usually after an arguement and seeking comfort or listen to Yeosang roast the other party making them laugh.

It was a regular occurrence but he loved it. After dinner the group decided to go out for the rest of the day with permission and headed to a skate park. It was empty due to it being a weekday and so they played around.

Yeosang had brought his drone and was flying it around with a camera.
He was testing how producers do it for mvs.

However, as he landed his drone it was crushed by mingi and Wooyoung who were play fighting one another and fell.

As soon as the crunch sound was heard everyone fell silent. Mingi and Wooyoung got up and noticed the drone. Yeosangs hands started to shake as he tried not to cry.

It was his grandpa's and his grandpa was bed ridden with an illness that came with an expensive bill.

Seeing his prized possession in pieces, made his mood drop. He slowly approached it biting his lip which was quivering. He gently touched the drone and tried to pick up the pieces and try to fix it.