Domineering

Yeosang works as a teacher, his students don't like him because they say he's boring so with help of his peers he learns to just accept it and be himself rather than the professional him.

Yeosang, a young teacher worked in a high school. He was teaching 16 year olds and knowing people of that age range are hard to deal with. He had to deal with a very messy class. All of them refuse to cooperate, refuse to listen and always through under breath insults.

He always stayed quiet. Never spoke up and never turned in a resignation because he loved the other teachers he met. He loves that they're so kind and willing to take over a class when it gets to much for him.

So here he was crouching in the bathroom, silently sobbing in the arms of the science teacher Choi San. The male was one of the classes favourites because he's married to a fellow teacher named Jung Wooyoung who runs the dance club.  The science teacher jongho had taken over his class for the rest of the day.

"I'll ring woo and get him to sign you out then you and him can go grab a meal hm?, You can take hyuji too" San said and Yeosang sniffled before nodding. San smiled and let him up and walked him out the door. Students walking down the hallway looked actually worried and bowed and asked but San just smiled and walked away with Yeosang in tow.

San opened his phone and rang wooyoung who agreed and did as San asked. Once it was done wooyoung texted back saying he had done it and to meet him at the canteen.

"Let's get you out ok?" San said and Yeosang nodded, he adjusted his tight fitting suit and clung onto sans arm. He nodded and they started their journey to the canteen with limited people seeing Yeosangs state.

After three minutes they reached the allocated place and San greeted his husband with a kiss and a hug before walking away with a soft goodbye.

Wooyoung smiled to Yeosang and gently grabbed his hand. "Let's go get hyuji, she's being baby sat " wooyoung said and Yeosang nodded.

Time skip ...

They had picked up hyuji and now we're in a small park.
"What happened today?" Wooyoung asked softly as he gently brushed hyujis hair in the pram.
"The students insults got worse and I couldn't handle it anymore with work being piled on me too. I just broke down after exiting the class when jongho saw me and offered to take the class since he had a free period so I agreed and went to cry in the bathrooms when San found me, after he did what he came to do he washed his hands and calmed me down, he then offered for me to go out with you and hyuji" Yeosang briefly explained and Wooyoung sighed sadly, but nodded.

"That's frustrating, how about we get some ice cream. Just like our high school days Yeo" wooyoung offered and Yeosang smiled with puffy eyes and a puffy face. They went to an ice cream truck and treated themselves to a large serving each.

"Thank you wooyoung, and San too" Yeosang sincerely said and Wooyoung giggled.
"No problem yeo, your my best friend, i would do anything for you." Wooyoung teased and yeosang blushed .
"If that's so can you I don't know setmeupwithjongho" he said and Wooyoung snorted.

"Jongho!?, You like him?" Wooyoung said and Yeosang blushed deeper but nodded wooyoung squealed and congratulated him.

The two spent the next few hours chatting about anything and making sure to catch up.
"You've changed Yeosang, you used to be so shy and adorable but sassy and an asshole when needed. But now your just ordinary" wooyoung said.

"I'm still the same I just have a professional facade in school because I know you guys say I'm too nice and o didn't want the students to take advantage of that but look where that got me" Yeosang answered and Wooyoung frowned before bringing his friend into a hug.