Royalty

Yeosang is a Prince from the past who traveled into the future and debuted as a kpop boy band member, he has been trying to get back home but failed each time. He's close to giving up.

Yeosang was in his room looking over a device, now this wasn't just any device, it was a small black box with a clock on it. It should the date and the time however Yeosang always had trouble getting back home.

He was forced into the future by a women in dark green clothing she had a sinister grin when she pushed him through the portal.

It's been 5 years now, he was really desperate because he couldn't let his kingdom fall into the hands of his brother who plans to start wars with every country.

A knock came on his room and he placed the box down before walking to the door.
"what is it?" he asked whe he saw who it was, it was wooyoung the only person who knows about the truth.

"I just wanted to let you know we have to leave for practice in 5 minutes" wooyoung said with a smile and Yeosang simply nodded.

They both headed to the door of the form and found the rest of the group waiting. They greeted each other with a smile and a good morning before they left to get into the van. Yeosang  followed through and got in the van as well.

Once in the van he looked at the buildings he'd honestly miss everyone here if he left however he had to get home for the sake of his kingdom, he had no choice.

They finally arrive at the studio and headed indoors before starting their warmup.

Wooyoung was stretching with san and Yeosang decided to join jongho.
"so why did you have a black box in your room?" jongho asked causing everyone to stop what they were doing and seeing Yeosangs panicked face made them more curious.

So they stopped the music and joined the two on the floor wooyoung was a little fidgety but that's because he didn't want Yeosang to get overwhelmed as he knew was a bad thing.

Yeosang who was still tense turned his head up to the others.
"yeah I've seen it too" everyone said and Yeosang took a deep breath and tried to calm down but it wasn't helping.

"what is it?" seonghwa asked knowing Yeosang would never refuse to answer him, being the oldest hyung and his favourite hyung.

Yeosang took a gulp of saliva to ease his shaking before answering.
"it's a time necklace" Yeosang said before grabbing his necklace that was under his shirt.

It was the time constellation on a gold chain. He clenched the necklace in his hand to help his nerves, he was trying everything to calm down.

"what do you mean?" jongho asked and Yeosang sighed.
"I'm not from this time, I'm from the past I have proof as well" Yeosang said before getting up and grabbing the crown he carried around along with a newspaper from a few years ago in his original life.

The group looked sceptical other than wooyoung. He passed the newspaper around and everyone looked to see Yeosangs face on the front page, wearing a crown and a princely get up. They then looked at the day seeing it was a few hundred years ago. Their Jaws dropped.

"do you believe me?" Yeosang asked nervously making everyone slowly nod their heads in shock.

They then gazed at Yeosang seeing the crown. San got a big smile on his face.
"can I wear it?!" he yelled and asked and Yeosang flinched but nodded.
He placed it on sans head and San started walking impersonating how the royalty walks.

Eventually he gave the crown back and everyone else had a go trying to see if it was real and obviously it was. Jongho stayed on the floor as he was too shy to ask.