Confrontations

Sorry for the long wait I'm nearing the end of my second college assignment so updates will be easier. Also look out for a new book series once I've written it all I'll be posting it chapter by chapter daily but just be patient.
----------

Yeosang was young when he first realised the world had ended.
He never knew what was happening with the constant fighting and degradation over a small plane that would save them.
He never understood how growing up in space would mean an entirely knew adventure was awaiting him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age 5

"jeon hurry up!!" a screech was heard down the halls of a small boys home. A static sound resonating from the outside made the boys ears hurt causing him to whine.

Jeon was the boys step dad.
He was kind and loyal but a very nasty airhead sometimes.
He's been scammed more times than the boy can count of his fingers and toes.

"we need to leave we aren't safe here, get Yeosang!" another yell was heard seconds before a large boom and flash of light. The boy screamed as his ears rang, footsteps rushed to the boy, he was delerious, he couldn't remember much that happened next but felt hands grip his small body and a gush of sounds and sights as he stared into nothingness with his hands over his ears.

The scenery blended together in a blur through his tear filled eyes. The mechanical sounds of doors, locks and other metals clanging together was the first thing he remembers. There was just some metal walls and a large group of people cramped into the small area.

Yeosang was quiet, he was in a new area filled with sweating bodies and cries of children. He couldn't understand what had happened and where they were.

He sat in his stepdads arms and looked around the place trying to understand why everyone was upset. His innocence soon wouldn't be around.

Present

Yeosang, now a 21 year old male was alone living on the planet cheret, home to the remaining population of humans, under 2,000 people survived the World ending. He was one of the lucky few. The strict position of stepping foot on this planet 16 years ago was being a pure virgin and having no health defects, those that were parents and those that had health defects were killed after they were tested or seen. It was a traumatising event to watch his mother and stepdads die.

The reasoning behind this was to start fresh and create only the best genetic lines. Anyone who fails to birth a healthy and gorgeous child are exiled or killed. If the child has health defects it is brutally murdered in front of the parents.

Yeosang was lucky, although he was gorgeous and perfect for the genetic code he managed to survive with an exception, due to his face the doctors were kind enough to keep him alive even with him having a kidney failure.

They were bred like rabbits for more and more children, Yeosang must be the father of many even at his young age of 14 when he came into maturity. He had been suck dry by the government of this planet and he's seen one to many people off themselves as a selfish attempt to escape but Yeosang doesn't blame them he wants the same, he was sick of being forced to breed with people younger than him who are still pure in terms of mentality he was sick and tired but he had no choice, his neck was clasped in a ring that controlled his body if he refuses and it also keeps an eye on all his stats, fertility and his success rate.

He was stored in the highest grounds, this was a breeding facility of sorts, many have managed to escape but he has had no ability nor success.
On top of his shitty life he doesn't even get to see the children he helps create.

He envies those that survive while he's just suffering. The escapee count has dramatically risen by 70% in the last three years but unlike many they were lucky or had connections, Yeosang was one of the unlucky few, he is sort after by many breeders making him chained to the wall of his small box room, because he was too valuable to lose. Anyone he is forced to work with is brought to him.

He struggles internally and externally being controlled is not a good feeling for anyone and with the little mobility he has, his muscles are growing week. His free hours has been cut by the thirds leaving him only ten minutes to walk around the facility watching everyone else cry or struggle.

He wasn't popular among the other men his success rate dampening their remaining pride making then loose hope.
The girls simply pitied him and the ones he works with. They don't fight over him, they don't desire to be with him they just want him to be happy, the skinny body that grows thinner everyday, the mental anguish flooding in his eyes and his mental stability clearly about to snap, everything they could see with the way he came off, slouched and sluggish. They remember all the times they've seen the man suffer at the hands of the breeders being beaten publicly and being ordered to fuck a twelve year old girl, they could see the anger and disgust relishing off his body but they knew no one could help him. He was in the deep clutches of the masters and he wasn't easy to approach as he was always watched like a hawk.

Yeosang just wanted everything to end, he wanted to go back to simpler times when he could feel the emotions of love and still be pure, he wanted to be a four year old again having his parents surrounding him and his friends close by.

Speaking of which he hasn't seen them since the chaos unfolded 16 years ago.
"please be save wooyoung, yunho" he would whisper to himself in his dark cold and dank room.

Nothing could change, all hope was lost but will fate have other plans.