Captain! (TW)

Mentions of kidnapping and rape
Mentioned death
Malnourishment
Starving
Mentioned Abuse

Yeosang is a slave that had been saved by captain hongjoong, devoting his life to hongjoong makes him make some scary decisions.

The boat was rocking as Yeosang laid on his bed staring up at the wooden planks. From one place to another Yeosang was forced to please people, his body was seen as beautiful for a male so when he was 18 he was kidnapped by a group of rebel men and forced into slavery. Its been three years now and Yeosang has grown used to it.

He was regularly placed in high pressure situations causing him to panic and grow numb to hide his irregular breathing and tears.

He hated what he had to do. He was classed as exotic and many payed millions just for a night with him. His owners manipulated that making billions in one night just for selling someone's body.

He was disgusted with himself, he could always feel their hands all over his body and could still feel them inside him. He was never permitted to wash or change clothes so most days he goes without clothes. He's rarely fed making his skin cling to his bones like an overstretched elastic band. If he didn't do as they asked everynight hed be beaten black and blue and of course for those perverted old men that just made him more breath taking.

He wanted this to end. He wanted to escape so much but he couldn't. He hadn't eaten properly and barely moved other than during sex. So his body was too weak to defend himself.

On occasion he'd be let outside in a cage but other than that nothing. It wasn't until the ship was attacked de he have his chance of freedom.

He was found by a very attractive male short with beautiful lilac hair and sharp eyes. He gasped when he saw yeosang but quickly picked him up and carried him out.

After months he can feel the sun on his skin and smell the salt of the waves. He smiled and looked around escaping reality for a few moments.
When he came too he was placed gently down onto the planks of a black boat with red and black sails. The inscription of the sails held the word ateez. Now yeosang had no idea who they were having been kept in one place but he could remember the colours. These colours are given to the pirate King when he first prevails.

There was no significance with it, it just showed who was more powerful so yeosang believed that this was worst than the ship before. He had no understanding of how they would treat him or if they would keep him for their pleasure. He could only hope nothing happened to break him more or worse kill him.

He stared at the growing group and gulped. Three of them looked really intimidating. One of the three had a tall stature and sharp facial features, the second of the three was only a bit smaller than the first with sharp features as well. The final one had more of a baby face but was held in an intense glare he was shorter than the other two but he had a decent amount of muscle mass.

Yeosang gulped once more before turning to the one who saved him seeing him cling all over a male who was slightly taller.

The one the lilac haired male was clinging on had sharp but soft featured and looked too innocent to be a pirate, he had black hair with red streaks in and he didn't have much muscle from how lithe the male looks under his clothes.

Yeosangs eyes drifted over to the smallest guy and gulped as the male smirked at him. This small me had light blue hair and cuter features, however the sword and gun in his hands drenched yeosangs thoughts of the man being innocent.

Turning to the last guy who was most likely the tallest as Yeosang couldnt really tell from his position, he saw the male look increasingly child like but held an aura that screamed maturity, he had a small coy grin on his face making Yeosang lower his head.